Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you post an exhaustive list of what is illegal or not, directly ! because many players cheat in certain way ... if i use proxy server I am a cheater, If I help another player to recharge with free offers, because in his country their is no free offers everyday .. I am cheating ? Or used 2 accounts for rose ranking, or connect accounts' of friends who quit the game ? Am I still cheating ? I think the frontier is very thin.
    Last edited by Onarai; 12-24-2014, 08:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Onarai View Post
      Can you post an exhaustive list of what is illegal or not, directly ! because many players cheat in certain way ... if i use proxy server I am a cheater, If I help another player to recharge with free offers, because in his country their is no free offers everyday .. I am cheating ? Or used 2 accounts for rose ranking, or connect accounts' of friends who quit the game ? Am I still cheating ? I think the frontier is very thin.
      very true.
      QueenBee [S177] Pearly Highlands
      Guild: Garuda INA

Comment

I dont really see how devoting that much of your time to get vip, lv 50, and 600 dev points on multiple accounts to get an edge in rose events is cheating. Too me, it sounds like a form of grinding to make your char stronger. Its not like its an in-game bug or a hack tool, its a person who sadly has enough free time on their hands to get an edge on the one event you cant use your CC to win everytime. Its not like whoever wins the rose event is gonna dominate the server, the rose event is just an affordable way for the weaker players to get a little stronger. I personally do not take advantage of this, not to say if i didnt have the free time i wouldnt, but if someone can find a way to win a single event, while being forced to watch event after event get taken by a casher after they just spent 2 months stocking vouchers to try and win, then kudos to them for their effort and devotion.

Now, if they are making multiple accounts, vip on all, lv50, 600 dev point free roses, and using diamond hack tool to also buy the roses in the Rose Bargain event, then yes, that is cheating and they deserve to be banned lol.
        IGN: oO SaYa
        Server: UA18 (S29 Angelic Exile)

Comment

cos u make events only 4 cashers...

Comment

They know what cheats are being used, they have proof. Not a soul was banned for the arena issue. Gee someone who was just 2.2 mill BR is now 700 k BR hmmm what happened.
            Using the Drill bug also which has after 6 months still not fixed. As long as your spending all is good right R2 Games ! Such greed by a company , specially during Christmas i mean honestly guys are you blind ?
            Temptress

Comment

I think first of all need to balance the game. Some players spend most of the day in the game, others still use their rich bank accounts. The difference is huge,frustration also,which leads to a final procedure people stop playing ->>> servers are dying. Someone keeps all resources during several events, and eventually lose the battle, because someone used again magical credit card. Are you going to deal with this problem?

Comment

Originally posted by R2107456700 View Post
                I think first of all need to balance the game. Some players spend most of the day in the game, others still use their rich bank accounts. The difference is huge,frustration also,which leads to a final procedure people stop playing ->>> servers are dying. Someone keeps all resources during several events, and eventually lose the battle, because someone used again magical credit card. Are you going to deal with this problem?
                some servers need to be merged but players with bank accounts will never go away and it is what keeps the game going and advancing. Merger is very likely to happen whereas the balancing paying versus non-paying will NEVER happen.

Comment

Originally posted by TylerWin
                  what will be with those who used exploits from Year review? Hope they will get banned... 150k points in tycoon for free + TONNS, REAL TONNS of stuff achieved illegally.
                  i hope that if this happened, that is true - but if what was done is use a lot of cash to buy buy buy - then your theory is unlikely. It is truely rare any banning goes on in this game. Most free-to-play games you see it all the time - not in this one. Either they don't have the staff or they just don't care.

Comment

The main problem that are cheating using hack tools is because the rewards that they are giving out is much higher for cashers than the usual rewards for free players. Merging is also a good solution but the result will be the same as always. I have already posted this stuff alot and they should understand the situation. Instead of thinking about moolah's and all, they should start motivating the players rather than demotivating. The rewards in the events for cashers should be the same for free players as well but the tasks should be easy rather than asking recharging ****.
                    Character Name: FlashPoint

Server Name: S2

Game: Nova Genesis

Comment

hi can i ask how to change email adress

Comment

Originally posted by R2107456700 View Post
                        those magical items you call credit cards are what keep the game running you noob, if you're just going to open your mouth just to say dumb stuff like that it's because you cant seem to form proper arguments as to why you suck as a free player. Learn to think before you speak. There are plenty of free good players that know how to play and stay competitive. If you cant seem to do that then quit now and quit embarrassing yourself please.

Comment

Originally posted by R2106357 View Post
                          those magical items you call credit cards are what keep the game running you noob, if you're just going to open your mouth just to say dumb stuff like that it's because you cant seem to form proper arguments as to why you suck as a free player. Learn to think before you speak. There are plenty of free good players that know how to play and stay competitive. If you cant seem to do that then quit now and quit embarrassing yourself please.
                          actually the other guy says is true. I mean cashers get MORE rewards. I am a free player and having fun but LOOK at the hot events. All kool stuff = recharge ****. I mean what is this. Angel and Mount exclusive were going well until they changed that stupid requirements from any amount to recharge 299 diamonds. Thts y the servers are dying becoz they are bring more casher events. And if you say try doin surveys, show some proof that u have already done it otherwise dont say it. And please, you dont have the right to tell anyone to quit. You aint the boss. Thank you
                          Last edited by Izhari; 01-12-2015, 02:07 PM. Reason: Changes
                          Character Name: FlashPoint

Server Name: S2

Game: Nova Genesis

Comment

Need fairness in the game. For example in CS, most of the time you see strong players on one side. Well, i understand it's base on lvl rating, why not base on br. I agree with Marinemistress but sometimes I don't understand how a very low lvl br can be verystrong... hardly can hurt. Cheating with hack or illegal program should b stopped but seems to be everywhere in the game. One other thing, you also need the free players to be punching bags of the spenders... without them I think the game would even havea faster death

Comment

Marinemistress I totally agree with you well said.

Comment

And like me and my husband. We are banned because i used my husband account my husband using mine, even were not using any cheats or exploiting the game. how come it was an illegal? we play many online games but there is no such rule like on this game that they implement. its not a cheat or hacking. we play fair and we spend time and money on this game suddenly banned for that kind of matter? i hope all admin / GM of this game should review that kind of rules. I cant imagine we are banned with that inappropriate rules.

Comment

Working...
                                X