This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Signup100 View Post
    And like me and my husband. We are banned because i used my husband account my husband using mine, even were not using any cheats or exploiting the game. how come it was an illegal? we play many online games but there is no such rule like on this game that they implement. its not a cheat or hacking. we play fair and we spend time and money on this game suddenly banned for that kind of matter? i hope all admin / GM of this game should review that kind of rules. I cant imagine we are banned with that inappropriate rules.
    Its listed in the TOS, still surprises me that players are shocked when this is the reason they are banned.

Comment

what about banning ppl who accuse other of using cheat?
      my guildies said that he and my other guildies has been accused by another player in world chat.
      make my friend planning to stop playing this game. Poor my friend
      "NOVALETS"
      "NOVA - TRIPLETS"
      -= S4 Lunaria's Grace =-
      Novania - Novasia - Novalia

Comment

Well if you friend pratik didn't talk about illegal "programs" in world chat and wasn't known to have run other people's accounts in the past...maybe he wouldn't be accused.

Sorta like you using your three alts to gain yourself advantages in the game...which is also not allowed.
        Last edited by Miz18; 02-07-2015, 06:31 PM.

IGN: MizUndrstd
        Server: s4
        Guild: HelloKitty

Comment

Let me get this straight, you want a game that is free to make it so called balanced so free players can be on par with so called cashers? If that is the case, why would there be cashers, and why would there be a free game? The whole point of spending money is to get unique stuff earlier, and more frequent as well as making your characters stronger. If you cannot do that, what is the point of getting people to buy stuff. This is a business afterall and while the so called non spender players want to complain, you are playing for free because of the people who are willing to pay. It is like taxes, few pays the taxes for the majority, yet the ones who rarely pays them are complaining about those who are.

This game has already made it much easier for free players compared to when it first came out. Sure there are lots of bugs, servers should be combined, and global events like requires the entire server to contribute to get reward hurts some servers, but at the end of the day, to complain that a casher player will be stronger than a free player is just dumb. That is part of the game afterall.....

Comment

Originally posted by Marinemistress View Post
            I don't understand when people complain about a game they can play for FREE! On any game there will be those with that so called magic plastic card, it is their right and their prerogative to use it as they see fit. I am not a casher but manage to do quite well in the game. I am not on top but am definitely in the upper ranks so it is possible. Will I ever be top player? Highly doubtful unless the big cashers move to a newer server. Using your own money is not cheating, using a hack to obtain diamonds etc illegally is! Be grateful for the big cashers, they pay the bills and costs that make this game possible so YOU can play FREE. As a free player you will never win the events or be top dog but the game is about having FUN not always about being on top. Any company will reward those that pay their bills. To complain because you are allowed to play for free is the problem of today's society. We want everything for free and complain about those that work hard and can pay. Perhaps this game should be a pay to play only, then nobody would complain.
            I agree 100% ...

And adding that I haven't seen these cashers complaining much.

Comment

sure it's 1000% business and without casher did you think you can play this game, it will be dead already...... so thank to them who make this game survive.

Comment

Originally posted by KillerBlackAngel View Post
                You said fairness??? I think first of all need to balance the game. Some players spend most of the day in the game, others still use their rich bank accounts. The difference is huge,frustration also,which leads to a final procedure people stop playing ->>> servers are dying. Someone keeps all resources during several events, and eventually lose the battle, because someone used again magical credit card. Are you going to deal with this problem?
                I agree should ban people who use cheats, but why ban someone if your fault? I played a lot of games, and can assure you that this is a game with the most bugs. Why ban someone because of your incompetence?
                Man explained!
                Name: gerasi
                LvL: 93
                Br: 4.5+ m
                Server: 61 Doomstone Forest
                Guild: FlyPoject
                Alliance: Balkan

Comment

Originally posted by R2107456700 View Post
                  I think first of all need to balance the game. Some players spend most of the day in the game, others still use their rich bank accounts. The difference is huge,frustration also,which leads to a final procedure people stop playing ->>> servers are dying. Someone keeps all resources during several events, and eventually lose the battle, because someone used again magical credit card. Are you going to deal with this problem?
                  Some have a dysfunctional brain and can't process any of R2107456700 say about this subject
                  Alvast
                  [S210] Fiery Citadel
                  Class: Berserker
                  Guild: Knights

Comment

Originally posted by Seiyuu_Tan View Post
                    It's interesting.
                    How do I know if someone is cheating the game? I know some players but I'm not sure about that.
                    if you send a ticket because you suspecting him to cheating, because you suspecting someone to cheating, ( don't mind how many times developers would spend for confirm or not the tickets ), if you are wrong, you'll get punished for false accusation.
                    you also have to prove it espacially that the person really cheated.
                    like the cheater confidently told to you that he did. but a real cheater never talking about to you. ( if a cheater doing that, then he'll die of stupidity)

But some heavy casher might be targeted also, by some players, just because they would be hated by some players. And players whose reporting those heavy cashers, would created some false proofs, to put him down.

in any case, if you have a doubt, don't forget that some players, play since a plenty times, sometimes like 1 year ago. You might have to ask to thoses person you suspecting, how many times they played on the server; it might help you.

but whatever, if there is really some cheater in some server, developpers does have some softwares to detect cheater's activities.

PS: after, if someone steal a credit card irl, and cash with it on the game ( yes, it does exist ), it wouldn't be the fault of R2 administrator, it become a penal problem.
                    Last edited by Yuzuriha_Inori; 02-23-2015, 06:45 PM. Reason: adding comment

Comment

good job keep denied the truth and delete all u dont like R2 staff are like Muhammed Saeed al-Sahaf

Comment

im kinda ***** mad icebow cheated on this even tycoon getting recorses he might cash much but he only got a warning well ** you and your rules r2games becase its just ******** and if you r2games dont fallow the rules they players ar bound to fallow them??????
                        Last edited by stefanwinters; 02-28-2015, 12:34 PM.

Comment

lmao you tink this game got no hacks lmao seriously even world of warcraft got hacks and they ar even richer then gta arcade

Comment

Does this apply to the Devs who are using bots to spur the competition in CS Tournament and CS Tycoon in order to make the cashers spend more money?? Because frankly, I find the costs and payouts to those who are high rollers to be extremely ludicrous. Really spend 10K on a game just to beat the next guy? I can find better uses for money...but, don't you think the greed is getting out of control just a little bit? Just wondering...because, this new thing of log fails seems to be just a tiny bit suspicious and now the counters don't work either in daily tasks to count even the failed attempts? Very odd guys...sorry, but something is going on that you are not telling us. Cheaters come in all sizes and shapes, but from the developers is just unthinkable and unfair to the players whether buyers or just daily players who don't buy and save resources. As far as cheaters go, have you looked in your own backyard as in programming coworkers? Just saying...players like checkmaid or ghost...are these players legit or employees???

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Amanda View Post
                              R2 is constantly trying to manage game imbalances and other forms of exploits. We at R2 strive to make League of Angels a place where all players can enjoy themselves. However, there are those who won't abide by the rules at times and resort to cheating, using illegal programs, and taking advantage of in-game bugs. This not only jeopardizes the fairness of the game, but at times can also put player accounts at risk of being stolen or compromised in other ways (such as items being stolen, destroyed, and etc.). This is unacceptable behavior and deserves a punitive response.
                              The measures R2 will take are as follows:
                              - Players who cheat to obtain in-game Gold, Diamonds, or other items illegally will be banned permanently.
                              You say this...so when will the people from Kongregate S1 who took advantage of in-game bugs to level up themselves and their alliances be banned?

You post such statements...but seems you rarely live up to your own words.

IGN: MizUndrstd
                              Server: s4
                              Guild: HelloKitty

Comment

Originally posted by stefanwinters View Post
                                im kinda ***** mad icebow cheated on this even tycoon getting recorses he might cash much but he only got a warning well ** you and your rules r2games becase its just ******** and if you r2games dont fallow the rules they players ar bound to fallow them??????
                                Okay, last I checked it still wasn't confirmed by Devs icebow have cheated for real. And I am still to see any real evidence for it.
                                osobena
                                s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

Working...
                                X