Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Forum Event] Start the New Year the Right Way!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [S35] Azrael's Grasp Courtney Lvl. 67

Love this game

Comment

• I would love to thank the creators of loa for making such a great game ill never stop playing. happy new years!!! Durza, -- Amber Hearth [235]

Comment

• Thank you to R2 and GTArcade for the great game. I haven't been in the game a full year but, have enjoyed the many hours I have been playing.
        Thank you again.
        Janna of [225] Shadow Downs

Comment

• Despite several setbacks and unfortunate misunderstandings with the technical team, i've enjoyed my time playing LoA. Happy birthday and happy newyear.
          Hrotgar6 [S116] Imp Parliament

Comment

• I would like to thank anyone who had a hand in developing this game, as well as thank each and every player for playing it and promoting it. Sylvanas (s236) Silverwood

Comment

• Happy Birthday from HoLeeCow S223

Comment

• Thanks to everyone that plays the game and gives useful tips & tricks to new players.

KernalKlink
                (S225) Shadow Downs

Comment

• I'm glad I found this game, I've had up and down moments, especially on my first server, I want to thank everyone, in my new guild on S235. It was great to get
                  on a new server and start from the beginning now that I have more of an understanding of how the game is played. Thanks to my new guild leader of mountaineers
                  who has given me a few new tips that I hadn't heard of. Happy Birthday League of Angels, it's been a great game so far, and hope it continues to be.

Hornman
                  R2 games (S235)

Comment

• Sylvia's Copse (S2) Kadirov

Comment

• You guys are awesome, keep up the good work , I do enjoy alot this game !

Server: [S78] Camp Deathknell
                      Character: Sir Kevin

Comment

• Thank you for your hard working, Sylvia's Copse Jero3x

Comment

• Thank you for such a fun proekt.Zhal that time is not the same as yours and the work can not be at all events.

SoSoK
                          [S220] Sea of Kora

Comment

• Happy Bd LoA!!!!

Comment

• Happy Anniversary LoA and R2..... many happy returns !!

My sincere appreciations to one and all at LoA, the game is now an important part of my (daily) life.
                              Especially to those in my server S197 Akvar's Tower, those who have hung on, some even by a thin thread and also to those who have gone......then there are those that we chance to meet in cross-server, wish there was some way to communicate beyond just CS.
                              LoA has brought us together and even brought some of us even closer together, more than just same server or same guild friends.
                              Thank you one and all.

Timo of S197 Akvar's Tower ( Guild: AngelsWorld )

Comment

• Thank you to R2 and GTArcade for the great game. I haven't been in the game a full year but, have enjoyed the many hours I have been playing.
                                Thank you again.
                                Icehard! of [S220] Sea of Kora

Comment

Working...
                                X