Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Forum Event] Start the New Year the Right Way!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks to Everyone Who plays LOA and mAnd also I give thanks to everyone who plays LOA and helps to build a great game?

Server: S183
    Name: Avatar

Comment

• Happy anniversary LoA!
      Cheers!

Yuka Storm
      S178 Fallen Academy

Comment

• Горячие поздравления и большое спасибо от всего русскоязычного населения ЛоА)))

S227 Grey Plains
        Name: Gerrald

Comment

• hapy birtdayClick image for larger version

Name:	Tulips.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	606.3 KB
ID:	1706590

Comment

• I would like to thank R2 for the new year event. It the best event even and not forgotten my guild mate for help us for tips and hints. Its have been a year we can see a lot people left and newcomer join in and shock us. Very competitive and let hope R2 provide more event to help non cashier. Happy anniversary LOA.

S14 Alecta's Triumph - KlM88

Comment

• Happy birthday League Of Angels

Comment

• thank nyounfor an interesting interactive game I have made a lot of friends from around the world thanks to you

Comment

• Happy anniversary LoA!
                  Cheers!

Comment

• Thank you for the reward Lusinda S8 mage lvl 86

Comment

• Happy birthday loa thanks for free reward

Comment

• thanks to LOA my life now is useful and meaningful thanks to every day log in rewards

server:S229
                        IGN: Spykers

Comment

• Happy new year guys & team of r2games , i play LOA about 6-7 month's , and in this time i don't lost more them 3 4 days , daily log-in and more time in game , I love this game , i love hot events , and r2games team make a good job . . Happy Birthday r2games , happy birthday LoA , Good job r2games Team . !

Name : SaKyro
                          Server : [S208] Saphire Coast

Comment

• Happy Birthday

Comment

• 2014 was a good year for me, good because I found LoA!! I've had a lot of fun, my share of frustration and met some very nice people on my server. None of this would have been possible if it wasn't for your game! So I'd just like to say, thank you for a years worth of entertainment. Happy Birthday League of Angels, may the year ahead be full of wonderful angels, grand and terrifying heroes and lots of free goodies! Fond regards, Mave Solipsa's Lament S24

Comment

• Thx to this game. For the year who come to we and to the year we have finished.
                                I hope great times with families and friends.
                                Good game and good rewards to all.

Despote from [S231] Withering Fen

Comment

Working...
                                X