Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Forum Event] Start the New Year the Right Way!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice game Thank you to all R2 people who play LOA and Happy Aniversary
    Server : [S236] Silverwood
    IGN : FoxyKing

Comment

• im addicted to your game

from Andrew.s98(Tempest Shores)
      League Of Angels is part of my everyday routine! Only one thing I'd like to change... The waiting period for team arena and team dungeon is unpredictable and usually too long. Other than that, I'd say you guys got a good game! I hope you're online for years to come.

Comment

• Happy Birthday LOA

Thank you R2 for the nice and competitive game

[S47] Metamorphosis
        R246327685

Comment

• I love this game, do not speak English and I feel somewhat limited but interesting and hopefully follow

Comment

• thx for a good first year loa.. )

Zoro
            [s209]glitterholdforest

Comment

• Happy Birthday League of Angels...thanks for the happy time that i have spend during playing this game ....i wish u good luck always LoA ^_^ ... i also give thanks for everyone who love me in this beautiful life ... share your love and happiness with everyone around you

Comment

• northern furnace [S86] Glaysa.. thank you for all your support and compensations.

Comment

• happy gaming all players of loa its fun

Comment

• whats is the event for forum and what is gifts,thanks loa,happy gaming all loa players

Comment

• happy birthday... where is my gift?????

Comment

• I would just like to thank R2 and my wife for making this last year memorable,and to the next year even more so. Dragon525 of server 56 Starcrest Mountains

Comment

• Happy birthday
                          i love this game

Comment

• And again happy birthday ))) i i have 1 coment sens i play this game 6 monts now i realy need an angel last time on diamonds event i got only 300 diamonds so whit this much no angel ))) but im happy to play this game fr a long time as it is))

Comment

• i absolutely love this game. i have been playing since the beta opened. in my opion this is the best mmorpg game out there would like to thank everyone involved in making and keeping this game going. if i have a problem the support team does an amazing job of trying to reamady said problem. thank you so much for making this game. character name piper redkey server erebus depths s18.
                              Last edited by R23517685; 01-14-2015, 08:11 PM. Reason: forgot a few things

Comment

• Amazing Game!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X