X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kaitsuna
    replied
    If it helps any, here's the information I've gathered from GTArcade servers:

- You vote for a 'Hero' who will essentially lead your server, and will draw for a faction (randomly assigned). Factions consist of people from the same timezone and CS bracket you're in (e.g. EST1/2/3, PST1/2, etc.).
    - If you are not elected Hero, but you still meet the requirements (vote for a Hero, level 50+, 300k+ BR), you can still participate. The Hero of your server will receive better prizes, though, and will have access to specific features (buffs, etc).

Leave a comment:

• R261638761
    replied
    nevermind my earlier post..only top 15 in br rankings..so basically this isnt whole server event....which doesnt bode well for this game in my eyes..game is wearing thin on me now anyway

Leave a comment:

• R261638761
    replied
    it says anyone lvl 50 with more then 300k br can sign up for hero..i have over 1mil br as party..over 300k main hero br..but it says i'm too low in br to join.

Melody 218 citadel of songs

Leave a comment:

• R221325058
    replied
    Originally posted by tackleit1994 View Post
    Got a question ..
    the 4th point in rules of hero selection startes .. " All player who run for hero or vote are qualified for the divine war "
    Does that mean all the players in top15 in br get part in divine war and the voting is decided to chhose the leader ??
    yes top 15 if all are sign up (+ other choosed by top 5 br is not all top 15 br sign up)

Leave a comment:

• R221325058
    replied
    just other fail event
    *** how u guys got those stupid ideas for last events?
    top 15 br are qualified to sign up? realy ? so those who are focus on 4 hero are o chance
    if are not enought peoples sight up other peoples will be selected by top 5 br.u cant eb serios with this
    Last edited by R221325058; 02-01-2015, 02:57 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Akitapower
    replied
    I waited all this time and I can't do this because my BR is to low at 1 mil.

Leave a comment:

• tackleit1994
    replied
    Got a question ..
    the 4th point in rules of hero selection startes .. " All player who run for hero or vote are qualified for the divine war "
    Does that mean all the players in top15 in br get part in divine war and the voting is decided to chhose the leader ??

Leave a comment:

• Katarina91
    replied
    Originally posted by Blackofblackest View Post
    Oh so it's not a popularity contest? It's a contest of the most egoistic player on the server? Man, can't get any worse than that, or can it?
    they say that the number of voting atts depends on your VIP status, but you can buy more atts with money... So it is 10% about the popularity and 90% about spending money.

Leave a comment:

• Blackofblackest
    replied
    Originally posted by tackleit1994 View Post
    no point of voting .. the heavy casher will buy lots of votes and vote for himself and become server hero .. what is then the point for voting system ?
    Oh so it's not a popularity contest? It's a contest of the most egoistic player on the server? Man, can't get any worse than that, or can it?

Leave a comment:

• Katarina91
    replied
    I have a question : only the winner of single server vote can go into the divine war?

Leave a comment:

• tackleit1994
    replied
    no point of voting .. the heavy casher will buy lots of votes and vote for himself and become server hero .. what is then the point for voting system ?

Leave a comment:

• analily69
    replied
    Originally posted by CrystalChan30 View Post
    this is a stupid event just a popularity contest and there is only 20 people on my server and all hate me even tho i am #1
    I think that might be why they hate you

Leave a comment:

• CrystalChan30
    replied
    this is a stupid event just a popularity contest and there is only 20 people on my server and all hate me even tho i am #1

Leave a comment:

• alfredoyapjr
    replied
    how to register or sign up? what are the basic qualify in the divine war?

Leave a comment:

• Playy001
    replied
    It says divine war is happening, but nothing happens DDDDD LOL

Leave a comment:

Working...
X