X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gemmi
    replied
    Originally posted by Keithrt View Post
    I'm having trouble redeeming the giftcode. everytime i try to redeem a gift code, it says player gift code failed. i tried in the game & i tried in the player code,gift code section. what am i doing wrong, if i am doing something wrong.

S159 Ivory Crown
    Radcliffe
    LVL 77
    Paladin

S176 Malefic Court
    Heimdall
    LVL 75
    Berserker
    your getting the gift code for GTA and trying to use it on R2, that wont work. the gift codes, if gotten off of GTA site, only work if you play on GTA league of angels.

Leave a comment:

• Keithrt
    replied
    I'm having trouble redeeming the giftcode. everytime i try to redeem a gift code, it says player gift code failed. i tried in the game & i tried in the player code,gift code section. what am i doing wrong, if i am doing something wrong.

S159 Ivory Crown
    Radcliffe
    LVL 77
    Paladin

S176 Malefic Court
    Heimdall
    LVL 75
    Berserker
    Last edited by Keithrt; 01-28-2015, 11:07 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Shanrou
    replied
    Originally posted by Davejh View Post
    Where do I go to select a God? Gtarcade seems to have their act together and had it all set up easy to find for their players. I play through r2 and just get the run around looking.
    DV is not open yet. GTArcade have something extra, like we had the element crystal, ect.

Leave a comment:

• Davejh
    replied
    Where do I go to select a God? Gtarcade seems to have their act together and had it all set up easy to find for their players. I play through r2 and just get the run around looking.

Leave a comment:

• tackleit1994
    replied
    w only 1 player per server ..

Leave a comment:

• bads_boy_05
    replied
    why i cannot type the massage in the game???

Leave a comment:

Working...
X