Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Get Snow Queen in Cross-server Resource Tycoon!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get Snow Queen in Cross-server Resource Tycoon!

Resource Tycoon (Cross server)
    Duration: Jan. 27th to Jan. 31st (server time)
    Servers: Servers that have been launched for at least a week.
    Description: Collect the required resources for the chance to win Snow Queen, and many other rare items!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Tycoon banner 1.27.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	94.2 KB
ID:	1765234

Rules:
    - Click on the Tycoon icon on the left of the game window to open the Resource Tycoon menu.
    - Players can gain points by collecting the required resources during the event, i.e. Angel Tears, Runestone, Blessed Stone, Seraph's Stone, Aegis Shard, Soulstone, Gold, Element Crystal, Enchanted Stone, Gems and Gem Enhancement Stone.

Name:	Tycoon ss 1.27.jpg
Size:	90.2 KB
ID:	1765235

- Each day at 14:00 and 22:00 the point leaders will be determined and prizes will be sent accordingly. Prizes include Soulstone, Blessed Stone, Vouchers, Synth Scroll, Seraph's Stone, and different levels of Common Gem Chests.
    - The grand prize will be issued at the conclusion of the event.

Name:	LoA ss 01 1.27.jpg
Size:	303.1 KB
ID:	1765232

Overall Scoring Rules

Name:	LoA ss 02 1.27.jpg
Size:	104.5 KB
ID:	1765233

Check out the valid ways of acquisition for each resource in-game via the Tycoon menu.

R2Games LoA Ops Team

Official Site: http://loa.r2games.com/
    Forum: http://forum.r2games.com/forumdispla...ague-of-Angels
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LeagueOfAngels.R2
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/LoA_R2
    Found a bug? Report it here: Happy gaming! :o:cool:;)

nice ... why not 1 mil points.... then u knew something
    how does anyone supose to get to 100k points with no diamonds?
    u guys really know how to make ppl leave the game ...

Comment

Originally posted by vissani View Post
      nice ... why not 1 mil points.... then u knew something
      how does anyone supose to get to 100k points with no diamonds?
      u guys really know how to make ppl leave the game ...
      Pretty easy actually, with some planning ahead.
      osobena
      s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

Originally posted by osobena View Post
        Why would u want to though? This tycoon's trash.

Comment

Originally posted by osobena View Post
          all peoples say pretty easy,but when they say that they say how they can get,they thinking al peeples have same
          last tyconalso was 100k but then was that event with hero,mount,angel etc who coud get eve n like 50k free points so was easy get
          now have to do everyday up to 20k gemology points,dont tell em u get 400 card*10 points in 2 weeks from last tycon
          and much more reward is very weak for top 201+ is just like" a trash food" who noble peoples dont want eat anymore
          what make me sad is this 1 month w8ing for good reward and to see need w8 at last 1 more month maiby maiby wil be sumething beter

Comment

Originally posted by R221325058 View Post
            all peoples say pretty easy,but when they say that they say how they can get,they thinking al peeples have same
            last tyconalso was 100k but then was that event with hero,mount,angel etc who coud get eve n like 50k free points so was easy get
            now have to do everyday up to 20k gemology points,dont tell em u get 400 card*10 points in 2 weeks from last tycon
            and much more reward is very weak for top 201+ is just like" a trash food" who noble peoples dont want eat anymore
            what make me sad is this 1 month w8ing for good reward and to see need w8 at last 1 more month maiby maiby wil be sumething beter
            Hint - HoC is still there.
            osobena
            s56 Starcrest Mountains

Comment

and again il say if you have lots card to swamp prize doesnt means all have also

Comment

THIS IS STUPID........................THEY MADE HOC 80K NOW TYCOON ON 100K....
                THE POINT IS THEY MAKING IT PLAYER UNFRIENDLY.........EiTHER its EASY FOR YOU GUYS..AND HARD
                FOR US........
                Hint - HoC is still there.
                ... FOR YOUR INFORMATION THEY MADE HOC 80K
                SO people chose not to waste their hard earn HOC cards...........YOU should atleast make it that lower BR players
                and non cashier atleast make it to the last spot...........

Comment

this is getting outrageous............. you will only make the strong people get stronger and.. the midle and weaker people
                  QUIT THE GAME...................................
                  EVENTS should help weaker people get stronger...
                  not TASTE some FANCY DISCRIMINATION........
                  the way you make it ... the only ones allowed to participate are those that cash and already strong players....
                  your not giving any chance to those that cant afford atleast 10k of tycoon points per day......RUBBISH EVENT---
                  Last edited by aryanne4; 01-27-2015, 11:18 AM. Reason: im INFURIATED

Comment

They did NOT make HoC 80k. They only added an 80k prize. This is an additional prize, not a change. Rewards for 60k are still the same.

Comment

They did NOT make HoC 80k. They only added an 80k prize. This is an additional prize, not a change. Rewards for 60k are still the same.
                      EXCUSE ME do YOU even know what you were saying???

you can actually get a LARGE JOKER in 60k

NOW SIR if your not BLIND YOU CANT GET it....

YOU CAN get LARGE JOKER in 80K

Comment

I am curious to see next hoc and master of poker. There is no L joker till 80k points, but none of the rewards during this one that you can exchange for require a L joker. Maybe next one there will be L joker at 60 and 80 and they adjust the event for the current exchanges possible. Every event has something changed each time it comes out, makes it unpredictable and a gamble if your one who saves your resources, you either get what you want or you dont but its a chance many take and you just gotta adapt to what changes. I would get bored if the events stayed exactly the same, with the same requirements, same rewards, same schedule.

Comment

Originally posted by aryanne4 View Post
                          this is getting outrageous............. you will only make the strong people get stronger and.. the midle and weaker people
                          QUIT THE GAME...................................
                          EVENTS should help weaker people get stronger...
                          not TASTE some FANCY DISCRIMINATION........
                          the way you make it ... the only ones allowed to participate are those that cash and already strong players....
                          your not giving any chance to those that cant afford atleast 10k of tycoon points per day......RUBBISH EVENT---
                          Lol, for your information rank in HoC is still at 40k, only Master poker is raised so far and Master Poker is a choice and an extra, you don''t have to go for it to get L joker - big HoC gives that for rank 1-5. And I am a free player too and I find it absolutely easy to make 100k WITHOUT HoC, I finish with 100k EVERY tycoon. Also CS Tycoon is event mostly for cashers and big cashers at that, we just get whatever we can and I usually do like what I get. Rewards in that tycoon are not worth the bother thought, not at all, and even the big cashers seems to not bother, lol. 10k per day I get only from doing my dailies and even not making more than 5k gems and no ore used. When I am actually trying I make more than 20k, if I decide to use HoC I can go over 30k. What lvl are you?
                          osobena
                          s56 Starcrest Mountains

Comment

10k pts a day for normal dailies, anything over that needs either money or saved resources, meaning unless you spend something you only get 50-60k ish points. Thatll of course be adjusted a bit depending on how many gauntlets you have and what you can earn from it.

I find it humorous how they offer snow queen exchange, means they anticipate the same people winning everytime just like the rest of us. As for these cs tycoons, why is this the only event that you doesnt give 2 sets of prizes, a normal and an advanced? Would be nice if those that put in effort but cant make the big prize could at least get a little something as a consolation prize. But oh well, next tycoon will probably be a half mil because of how many cashers keep throwing money at this company.

Comment

Originally posted by R23121670 View Post
                              10k pts a day for normal dailies, anything over that needs either money or saved resources, meaning unless you spend something you only get 50-60k ish points. Thatll of course be adjusted a bit depending on how many gauntlets you have and what you can earn from it.

I find it humorous how they offer snow queen exchange, means they anticipate the same people winning everytime just like the rest of us. As for these cs tycoons, why is this the only event that you doesnt give 2 sets of prizes, a normal and an advanced? Would be nice if those that put in effort but cant make the big prize could at least get a little something as a consolation prize. But oh well, next tycoon will probably be a half mil because of how many cashers keep throwing money at this company.
                              Because everyone gets a prize who reaches the needed amount. In other events there is basic prizes, yes, but only top 20 gets them.
                              osobena
                              s56 Starcrest Mountains

Comment

Working...
                              X