Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Get Snow Queen in Cross-server Resource Tycoon!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by osobena View Post
    Because everyone gets a prize who reaches the needed amount. In other events there is basic prizes, yes, but only top 20 gets them.
    osobena
    would u pls stop acting for r2games.... congrats if u are a heavy cahsier.... let ppl with no diamonds say theyir problems... u have answer for everything... u know all,... maybe u will let us know how we should play ... maybe tell us to get our credit cards to reach 100k points.... what do u wanna anyway... ???

Comment

including events to obychnyi slabyi player could also vygrat stones clothes and then people will play without Donata

Comment

and so leave the game 80% of people

Comment

must be much Donat

Comment

I was at the opening of s 239 players in the tree there in 1 hour scored 9-10 stones on 33-35lvl when these stones do not even have to lyudei 70lvl

Comment

Kinda not fair

Comment

Originally posted by vissani View Post
                osobena
                would u pls stop acting for r2games.... congrats if u are a heavy cahsier.... let ppl with no diamonds say theyir problems... u have answer for everything... u know all,... maybe u will let us know how we should play ... maybe tell us to get our credit cards to reach 100k points.... what do u wanna anyway... ???
                Lol, free player here, thank you very much. Can't afford to pay for a game, I am barely making ends meet at the end of the month as it is. If I can do it - so should you. And I have been trying to help but if you prefer to just whine around and not get some helpful tips - be my guest.
                osobena
                s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

hmmmm, i wonder if heros can be obtained in single server tycoon... like a good one for top spot and another hero for top 10 and the rest well do as you see fit Devs

would be nice to see something different in cross server tycoon to aim for.
                  Snowy Queen doesnt suit me but thats a matter of opinion on my part~

(\__/)
                  (='.'=)
                  (")_(")
                  |¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯|×ღ×|¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯|
                  . . . . . . . . . ⓝⓐⓜⓔ - ραιgε . . . . . . . . . . . .
                  . . . . ⓢⓔⓡⓥⓔⓡ - υα 37 . . . . . . . . . . . . .
                  . . . . . . ⓖⓤⓘⓛⓓ - ƒαιяч ţαιℓ . . . . . . . . . .
                  . . . . . ⓐⓛⓛⓘⓐⓝⒸⓔ - ƒαιяч ƨơƞɢ . . . . .
                  |________________|×ღ×|________________|

❱❱ ѕнαdowɢoтнιcɢιrl @ devιαɴт αrт ❰❰

Comment

Originally posted by vissani View Post
                    osobena
                    +10000 for vissani
                    osobena isnt your problem and leave moderator answer NOT YOU ! always you have answer for all .
                    Last edited by R277989945; 01-27-2015, 04:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R277989945 View Post
                      osobena isnt your problem and leave moderator answer NOT YOU ! always you have answer for all .
                      Moderator answer what? I don't see any problem mentioned that require mods attention..... And I am answering because I have been here and Gtarcade's forums for a long time now and I have seen it all before, including the answers given.
                      osobena
                      s56 Starcrest Mountains

Comment

Originally posted by R277989945 View Post
                        +10000 for vissani
                        moderators, can agree with osobena as what she is saying is true.
                        she is only trying to help so dont hate on her (or him if i got the gender wrong)

shes a free player like you and me and shes showed me the way to the tycoon prizes (single server for now as im not interested in the CS tycoon)

(\__/)
                        (='.'=)
                        (")_(")
                        |¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯|×ღ×|¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯|
                        . . . . . . . . . ⓝⓐⓜⓔ - ραιgε . . . . . . . . . . . .
                        . . . . ⓢⓔⓡⓥⓔⓡ - υα 37 . . . . . . . . . . . . .
                        . . . . . . ⓖⓤⓘⓛⓓ - ƒαιяч ţαιℓ . . . . . . . . . .
                        . . . . . ⓐⓛⓛⓘⓐⓝⒸⓔ - ƒαιяч ƨơƞɢ . . . . .
                        |________________|×ღ×|________________|

❱❱ ѕнαdowɢoтнιcɢιrl @ devιαɴт αrт ❰❰

Comment

If I can do it - so should you.
                          Be nice to our free players .

Don't annoy them with your unwanted tips

Most of them are not even talking to you...
                          It's important to make people happy, but you got to start by yourself

Comment

still only for #1... that's 2 snow queen for harveen and none for all the remaining GMT player ^^;

Comment

y? i cant recieve my reward at HOUSE OF CARD,what happen im in the SECOND PLACE OVERALL?
                              i got only 5 tarot flipcard thank you hope i recieve SOON ! ! ! !
                              Server:220
                              IDM:mavictoria
                              Last edited by mhelance; 01-27-2015, 05:17 PM. Reason: im wrong

Comment

Originally posted by paigemarie1 View Post
                                moderators, can agree with osobena as what she is saying is true.
                                she is only trying to help so dont hate on her (or him if i got the gender wrong)

shes a free player like you and me and shes showed me the way to the tycoon prizes (single server for now as im not interested in the CS tycoon)
                                She is correct, lol. And thanks!
                                osobena
                                s56 Starcrest Mountains

Comment

Working...
                                X