Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Capsule Toys: Get Combo Rewards and Win Snow Queen!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nawwww, ok :/

Comment

I have a problem, the items shown in the combo rewards were: Gold ticket, capsule coin10,10,3 and 1 flaming stone, but i wastes 700 diamonds or more trying to do the combo and non of the items shown appeared only thegem enhancement stone alot of times, in wich they wherent in the combo rewards list. Isnt that cheating? Or was there an error in the game. I would like a responce or the 700 diamonds back.

Comment

Originally posted by R244363909 View Post
        I have a problem, the items shown in the combo rewards were: Gold ticket, capsule coin10,10,3 and 1 flaming stone, but i wastes 700 diamonds or more trying to do the combo and non of the items shown appeared only thegem enhancement stone alot of times, in wich they wherent in the combo rewards list. Isnt that cheating? Or was there an error in the game. I would like a responce or the 700 diamonds back.
        its not just the combo rewards you need to look to see what you have a chance at getting but also the prize preview. Combo rewards picks a few of the possible drops, not all of them. If you look under prize review, you will see what you have a chance to get and how many times you can get it. sounds like the gem enhancement stones were the item with the most capsules that could drop.

Click image for larger version

Name:	capsule toy ex.png
Views:	1
Size:	399.7 KB
ID:	1710371

as you can see in the picture, of the 50 capsules there is 1 capsule with an ungodly soul, 5 capsules with angel tears x5, 10 capsules with capsule coins x5, and 34 capsules with capsule coin x4. But for my combo i need luck of getting 2 of the 5 capsules with angel tears. which unless you spend lots of diamonds and use the lock or you just have incredible luck, that combo wont be easy.
        Last edited by gemmi; 03-30-2015, 09:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X