X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My game don't load, anybody knows why?

Comment

The issue with fairies are being worked on and for the comp issue I will report it. Thank you.
      to file a ticket

Comment

By the way, i don't see the new Clothing on bling.

Comment

i thought i'm the only one notice it. they write 17th but the event started today 18th how that happen?.

Comment

hi admin still not fix the problem bar down and up Click image for larger version

Name:	Slide2.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	98.7 KB
ID:	1711203

Comment

hi admin still not fix the problem bar down and up Click image for larger version

Name:	Slide2.JPG
Size:	98.7 KB
ID:	1711203

Click image for larger version

Name:	Slide1.JPG
Size:	97.7 KB
ID:	1711204

Comment

My fairy is deployed but even though it is unlocked it says it's not so even though I can still use my fairy I can not not upgrade my fairy. I would like to report the problem but I do not know how.

Comment

file a ticket with attached screenshots R2116849897
                  to file a ticket

Comment

Hello guys/gals,

I lost all my fairies. I bought most of them with diamonds. Is this a game wide issue and will get fixed soon or do I need to report it to the game techs?
                    And one more question, cross server wyrm race still not working?

Comment

Originally posted by R272333377 View Post
                      Hello guys/gals,

I lost all my fairies. I bought most of them with diamonds. Is this a game wide issue and will get fixed soon or do I need to report it to the game techs?
                      And one more question, cross server wyrm race still not working?
                      Through out the entire thread, this has been said to be a problem across all time zone servers. All platforms are having this problem. Go figure, they try to make faries more awesome, just to stuff it up royally.
                      Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Craft Master event is broken..keep sayin "event configure error" please fix it...now you all owe me 30 energy..thank you

Comment

Originally posted by R285271637 View Post
                          Craft Master event is broken..keep sayin "event configure error" please fix it...now you all owe me 30 energy..thank you
                          Don't click on the "Return" button so you could keep your energy until it's fixed.

Comment

ditto in ua5

Originally posted by Einns View Post
                            Our fairies seem to have disappeared other than shivers, please respond.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]133813[/ATTACH]

Comment

I wonder if the Elephant mount is huge or just the same size as the other mounts xD
                              that would probably look weird if it's small xD

Comment

when in heck will u all fixed the dam bug that makes you lose battlerateing for no reason?

Comment

Working...
                                X