Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

League of Angels 4/23 Update – Costumes to Shout About!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if your fairies are still missing you need to file a ticket.
    to file a ticket

Comment

new tarot?!waste of time....i was hoping for cs wyrm to be fixed....guess we need to wait some more....

Comment

looks cool...

Comment

what about that marked as A, marked as K, marked as K of hearts ... but there is no K of hearts ..... stupid .....theyjust broke one good game in here

Comment

Angels leveling up with tears is in another language still.

Comment

sir creat server name WARZONE
              ^^

Comment

new change Tarot - nonsense. it would be better left flips than to cut down the time so much. 50-60% players - bad connect and Tarot becomes a useless icon, because it's impossible to play

Comment

Maybe enough already spoil Tarot? Wish they come decreased since last update. With the new update you get to take their own with time limit!

Comment

FIX the Faries!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Can you fix the Battle Rating so it dose not drop when I do the Rune upgrade? It falls about 19,000 each time. It also dose it on some of the other things as well.

Comment

i hate what they did with the tarots

Comment

Originally posted by Rubedo View Post
                          enjoy the tarots
                          Nice game my girlfriend and I enjoy it alot, but what bugs me.... is that sometimes after a battle the game does not respond anymore and return to the next battle that sucks you must refresh that's why we don't buy diamonds anymore ....why VIP when the game doesn't play smoothly

[S24] Solipsa's Lament
                          Event name Team Area
                          Last edited by Sofia63; 05-05-2015, 11:35 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

good afternoon friends I have a problem likeI to buy diamonds in the game but I can not because I possess credit card and debit card only pay pay me log in there and asks me credit card.
                            if anyone knows how to do this please let me know .
                            Thanks ...

Comment

ya when will the medieval gear come out I do like it

Comment

Working...
                              X