Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loralei's Wardrobe: Costumes Galore!

Loralei's Wardrobe
    Duration: April 28th to May 2nd (server time)
    Servers: Servers that have been launched for at least a week.

Description: Loralei's Wardrobe is a feast for the eyes when it comes to fashion! The event consists of 2 different components: Diamond purchase and Voucher purchase. During the event, the more players who purchase the same item, the higher the discounts will be for the item. Discounts can be as high as 50% off!

Some of the costumes in this event are Superior Santa Clothes Shard, Servant’s Outfit Shard, Lover's Reunited Shard, Legacy Shard, Superhuman Shard, Iron Wings Shard, Wings of Vengeance Shard, Hang Ten Shard, Moonbeam Wings Shard, Elvish Spring Shard, Bat Wings Shard, Wings of Rhythm Shard, Gold Organza Shard, Wings of Gold Shard, Odin’s gleaming Garment Shard, Saintly Angel Wings, Aztec Armor Shard, Aztec Wings Shard, Phoenix Wings Shard, Peking love Shard and Blazing Wings Shard.

Rules
    1. During the event, the more players who purchase the same item, the higher the discounts will be for the item. Discounts can be as high as 50% off!
    2. If you bought an item at a higher price than the final price, the system will automatically calculate and return the difference after the event ends. For example, if a player buys an item priced at 3600 Diamonds which then drops to 2000 Diamonds after the event ends, the player will get 1600 Diamonds back.
    3. Aureus can be used in the Loralei's Wardrobe to purchase certain items. 1 Aureus is worth 1 Diamond. Aureus can be obtained from the various events such as Total Recharge and Today’s Gift.
    4. If the purchase involves Aureus, the Diamonds paid with Aureus will not be returned. For example, if a player buys an item priced at 3600 Diamonds using 3200 Diamonds and 400 Aureus which then drops to 2000 diamonds after the event, the player will only get 1200 Diamonds back.
    Tip: Aureus remain valid for the next Loralei's Wardrobe event.

Lucky Draw:
    The first time a player buys each specific item in Loralei's Wardrobe (daily), they will get a chance to draw in the Lucky Draw. Prizes include Loralei's Wardrobe points and Vouchers. There is also an item that gives a 100% refund on the first purchase of the day!

Lottery
    1. Aureus points are rewarded to players every time they make a successful purchase. These points can be used in the lottery.
    2. Players choose a number from 1-999.
    3. After the event, 1 lucky number will be chosen by the system. The player who has chosen the same number will win 1000 Diamonds! Those who do not win the Big Prize will receive Vouchers according to the amount of Lucky Numbers they have.

Please note that the above content might be adjusted due to changes of the development plan. Final updates will be determined in game.

R2Games LoA Ops Team

Official Site: http://loa.r2games.com/
    Forum: http://forum.r2games.com/forumdispla...ague-of-Angels
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LeagueOfAngels.R2
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/LoA_R2
    Found a bug? Report it here: Happy gaming! :o:cool:;)

Why can't you guys decrease the prices in it?

Comment

how can we free player can get that servant's outfit with that limit of aureus ,,, hope you will make it no limits for aureus

Comment

any chance we can make use of aureus somewhere else?i have 2 pages full in my inventory

Comment

It's great that the Phoenix Wings are being offered for the full amount of aureus, but they have been available the last 4-5 times. Any way you can switch it to something else next time?

Comment

Thank you for your support and development of the game but I hope that those in charge of the game between equal players, especially for example competitions
            You just buy the competition Phoenix wing Equally 240 diam=240 Aureus only
            Hoping that you would be more in the future to buy the rest of the equipment Where I am now possessed of
            11000 Aureus I do not know what to do with them
            And thank you for Development and Support

Comment

Number of things we can buy with vouchers should be increased a little
              1 per item will just take a lot of time to get some interesting stuffs OAO
              And it would be nice if there is some free costume xD
              Last edited by lilaspisokely; 05-02-2015, 06:52 AM.

Comment

U can always use the extra aureus for the shards Lorelei's giveing for free then wait for smelting event and do hope those will be on the smelting list .. last time phoenix wing shards were alowed to be smelted. Yeah those phoenix are now a lil boring ..

Comment

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/...20090707232416
                  look

Comment

Yes, I totally agree.

Comment

Can you give us a way to get rid of the Aureus? Would be nice if it were for something useful, but I don't care if it is just the option to trash them. It has been a long time since I have collected any of them and it would be real nice to be able to get rid of the thousands of them just taking up room in inventory.

Comment

Working...
                      X