Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

League of Angels 7/16 Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• League of Angels 7/16 Update

There are two new fairies claiming to be the fairest in all the land! Who will you choose? Stay tuned as we update the game with some new additions and optimizations! See below for details.

All servers will be updated on July 16th. This update may affect your connection in-game and we apologize for any inconvenience caused. Following the update, players should simply refresh the page to see new content and changes.

New Additions&Changes
    1. Adjusted the Pegasus model.
    2. Added two new Fairies: Nightfall and Moonfall.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	LoA Fairy - Nightfall.png
Views:	1
Size:	237.0 KB
ID:	1774588Click image for larger version

Name:	LoA-Fairy-Moonfall.png
Size:	198.0 KB
ID:	1774589

3. Added a new costume: Steampunk.

Name:	LoA Costume - Steampunk.png
Size:	595.6 KB
ID:	1774590

4. Added a New Certificate Shop in Resource Tycoon.

5. Added Vitamin and Element Scroll sections in Resource Tycoon.

Bug Fixes and Optimizations
    1. Elemental Zone optimization:
    • Buffs will only display at the left side of the screen.
    • Players will be visible on small maps.
    2. Updated the Tarot.

3. Capsule Toys optimizations:
    • Added a“Turnx10” option.
    • Optimized the rewards.
    4. Made changes to ensure consistency of name and avatars for heroes before and after evolution.

5. Questionnaire will now always be visible but will be grayed out during non-event times.

R2Games LoA Ops Team

Official Site: http://loa.r2games.com/
    Forum: http://forum.r2games.com/forumdispla...ague-of-Angels
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LeagueOfAngels.R2
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/LoA_R2
    Found a bug? Report it here: Happy gaming! :o:cool:;)

updated tarot?

Comment

i think they added some new questions to it

Comment

you're gonna release when? at the end of the day...?

Comment

It was released.
          Also the tarot questions were reported already.

It's the first hour, of the first day
          It's hard without you, I cannot lie
          You were everything, and could have been
          It's the first summer, of the first year
          Today only rain, knocks on my window
          And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
          It's a universe, that wants me to get off
          Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
          Your arms can no longer warm me
          A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

Tarot is bugged; is asking me to put 6 of hearts that is not in lvl2,then for number4(put number 4-decrease time)put number 3-works

Comment

Nobody wanted new questions in tarrot anyway, why are devs wasting time on a feature that is fine (and breaking it) when the game is full of bugs and things people do want updating?

Comment

Name:	tarot.jpg
Size:	221.2 KB
ID:	1714745
                lost lots of points due to this error

Comment

that costume looks great,....but could be better if you create costume something like japan warrior or something that, thanks

Comment

This will probably show itself in the survey, but damn the lvl 75 elemental zone is waaaay too hard. Entire screen filled with reds and noone can kill them. <_< How is this zone meant to be lvl 75 o.O As a quite strong lvl 87, these are still impossible to kill.

Comment

Originally posted by Marek25 View Post
                      that costume looks great,....but could be better if you create costume something like japan warrior or something that, thanks
                      This is a really good idea we need some mainstream costumes too... Samurai is a good idea or maybe a ninja

Comment

And I agree on everything andy says. Why touch something thats working fine and screw it up. Do you want to double your own workload. Try fixing things that need fixing and stop touching things that need no fixing.
                        we as customers are not going to be satisfied by your work as long as its pointless
                        Originally posted by Andyinsomnia View Post
                        Nobody wanted new questions in tarrot anyway, why are devs wasting time on a feature that is fine (and breaking it) when the game is full of bugs and things people do want updating?
                        We got that lame *** banner wings and its robe didnt we... u want more after that.

they designers do a better job with western outfits please let them do western outfits
                        Originally posted by lezickh View Post
                        This is a really good idea we need some mainstream costumes too... Samurai is a good idea or maybe a ninja

Comment

in what kind of events will we be able to get those divine emblems...?

Comment

Маика ви ще еба смотана.Какво сте направили с ТАÐ*О. Боклуци мрусни. Пак ви казвам МАИКАТА ЩЕ ВИ ЕБА

Comment

Hmm i wonder if most of you (developers) are in vacantion or if if your supervisor is.....cause other explanation for this last week I don't have. First of all House Of card's doesn't load completly ?!!! after that cpasule toys event retreated from game for 24 hours after I put 100 dias to lock one exit, Angel Quiz without any combos although i've put 600 vouchers in it...now Tarot loaded with bugs and question's without a possible answer.....
                              Guys make a test server or something like that before releasing more of these stupid buggy events and stop changing things that work, like tarot!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X