Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

League of Angels 7/16 Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have not seen the new fairies. My game now freezes every time I try to do Larlei's Wardrobe (3 days now). Today every time I try to do World Clash of Might I freeze. Seems to be cumulative deterioration. please fix

Comment

why i cant open my group buy and loralei's wardrobe since the event begun??i cant buy anything..hope you can fix it right away..thanks

Comment

our falshy cards is missing.. how can we get what we want in HOC if our save flashy card dissapear in instant every end of the event..

Comment

Originally posted by dawnson34 View Post
          our falshy cards is missing.. how can we get what we want in HOC if our save flashy card dissapear in instant every end of the event..
          Flashy cards diappear at the end of every event, that's the *point*, to screw free players over and reserve some of the big heroes for cashers only

Comment

Spend any amount , omnipotente, is fail, is bug, not reward.

Comment

Originally posted by Dhencel51 View Post
              Spend any amount , omnipotente, is fail, is bug, not reward.
              please file a ticket with attached screenshot.
              to file a ticket

Comment

i hope elemental zone no stamina needed coz all out stamina

Comment

League of bugs and aggravation.

Comment

why its so hard to get in the game NOW

Comment

why its so hard to get in the game?this is my 2nd message since last night still i cant get in the game

Comment

Originally posted by Raymond(sop) View Post
                        why its so hard to get in the game?this is my 2nd message since last night still i cant get in the game
                        Can you please http://r2cdn.r2games.com/cdn/R2_Check.bat run this tool and sent us a ticket with server, country you play from and the report file it will create?

Comment

hi GM..last night i cant get in the game actually until now.The loading is fast but especially the blue one but the green one always stop in 32%.up until now i cant get in the game and i miss WB last night because of that..can you help fix it??thanks and more power

Comment

TNcRC6skDVwqHVws what code is this..?

Comment

HI GM-mentor please what is may code GM?

Comment

Working...
                              X