No announcement yet.

League of Angels - Server Merges 3/15

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is that some bad joke or you really want to make players to leave. Why we cant log in , and please dont tell me to send my accounts info to check the problem . Im at server 154 and i kno im not the only one who cant log at this server.

Comment

I see the problem with s234 is still unresolved.

Comment

Well i start my clock , if i dont get log in tomorrow i will not even back to play it ever !

Comment

yup agreed.

Comment

After merge all cross server related events broken.

Comment

yep me for one I have had it with gta and r2 this merge has done nothing but screw people over yet again totally unfair I'm telling you devs this much you have p I s s e d a lot of players of on my server players that have spent a lot of cash on this game just to be knocked back in rank, our server is only a year old max br 8 mill now we have 10-15 mill players totally unfair most have no chance at the events any more at no point were we asked if we wanted a merge in the 1 st place , now they wont be spending a dime on it and a lot are leaving the game. thanks devs another classic home goal based on nothing more than greed. off to play WORLD AT ARMS by far a better and fairer game all round

Comment

Loading issues for game/tasks/whatever + several adobe crash due whatever .. dont want to be rude but you get necompensations from GTA due eating all the "you know what" each time they TEST stuff, cause these are TESTS in my opinion, I'am completely dissapointed by the way you r2 deal with such ISSUES .. In my opinion you and all other who run this game through GTA are the one and only responsable or blamable, CONGRATS YOU MANAGED TO RUIN EVERYTHING WITH THIS SHEEP POLICY

Comment

I cant craft myphic things now,сause all 20 place in Dark Abyss cath hi br players...but ok. I understand who is praise for up deadly servers. But fix at least bug with cs divine realm! Who you wait?

If not, tell us , " it is impossible" , and look for other ways to cross server interaction . But dont make players be bored!

This is the first reason why the players leave the game
                  Last edited by R262099153; 03-19-2016, 01:17 AM.
                  sssr111 s63 RIP BLOOD & JADE
                  Nikki s243 LoA

Comment

When you will fix all? Cross server, cross wyrm, didive war all for me are bug. if i try to open one of these i see only one emtpy page. all these are buged after merge. you asked us if we would these merges? Fix them, we cant playand all others with out these are boring, before we will stop from this game

Comment

How about fixing us on s234 they messed up with your failed server merge eh?? and you should stop sending asking sending r2mentors to ask for volunteers since you pretty killed the server by your actions and lack of resolve to fix the problems and your comp for us was laughable and complete lie.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	b.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	665.2 KB
ID:	1724101
                        IGN: Shivaa
                        Server: S90 - Deathshade Lair

Comment

plz fixed demonic war for server merger T_T
                          IGN: Shivaa
                          Server: S90 - Deathshade Lair

Comment

well if they were the same servers I would defo be asking to be put on gta as r 2 really su ck, wish I had never even started this game on r2 least gta get back to you when you put a ticket in and don't ignore the customers like r2 do
                            Last edited by AzaelSorath; 04-06-2016, 10:42 AM.

Comment

502 Bad Gateway

The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server. Sorry for the inconvenience.
                              Please report this message and include the following information to us.
                              Thank you very much!

URL: http://s116-loa.r2games.com/passport...3276f98d8801a1
                              Server: 63-159-217-89
                              Date: 2016/04/20 19:35:39

Comment

Working...
                              X