Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SDeutza13
    replied
    old servers with new one...we newbies are like dead,somebody had nightmares last night and thought let`s give a headache to the new server players...at least you should gave 1 more day to the event,and some compensations...devs could simple wait at least till the event ended.

Leave a comment:

• Blackofblackest
    replied
    Oh ho ho, I'm seeing a lot of withdrawals from players already, and we're just in second hour of the process of merging. You better finish this fast R2, or you'd be dealing with something worse than riots.

Leave a comment:

• R2120869789
    replied
    Originally posted by Mentor_Rosso View Post
    Merge was delayed with 3 hours and started at 7am EDT / 12pm GMT / 7pm GMT+8. Will last approximately 5 hours as announced in first post.
    Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• Mentor_Rosso
    replied
    Originally posted by R2120869789 View Post
    This is my first experience with a merged server - S247 and ua52. How long does it take before you are able to get back in the game? Chart said merger would start at 4 am, it is almost 9 am and unable to access any of the servers. Thank you for your help.
    Originally posted by R2120869789 View Post
    yes, I am having Bad Gateway message. Thought merger started at 4 am.
    Merge was delayed with 3 hours and started at 7am EDT / 12pm GMT / 7pm GMT+8. Will last approximately 5 hours as announced in first post.

Leave a comment:

• R23495193
    replied
    should be ua70 for me, but cant find dns

Leave a comment:

• R247060313
    replied
    http://ub29-loa.r2games.com/ <----------- change ub29 to your new server.....

Leave a comment:

• casseopeya
    replied
    Hope we won't lose a day. Got gateway on S281... And many other it seems. :/ If we truly do lose a day, I hope we at least can get a day longer for Angels Party or so..

Leave a comment:

• casseopeya
    replied
    Bad gateaway

Leave a comment:

• Selena_mist
    replied
    Can anyone tell how to get to a new sever? I know its number, but they write it will be on maintaince till tomorrow. So, we are going to lose a day?

Leave a comment:

• R23495193
    replied
    Getting a bad gateway error now. 1 hour before Gauntlet, missed WB, gonna lose rankings, points and missing out on event. How is this a good thing?

Leave a comment:

• casseopeya
    replied
    Bad gateaway :/

Leave a comment:

• R247060313
    replied
    my BR dropped big time.... what is happening?

Leave a comment:

• Snorax123
    replied
    is s205 merged?

Leave a comment:

• RemiIronstaff
    replied
    mmm...while many members of S234 Sunless Sea have been agitating for merger in the wake of the major fiasco of the initial attempt (for which we have yet to receive adequate compensation - sigh), I do not think I was alone in having mixed feelings...now - with no warning onsite, and in the middle of a major event - we are being hurled back into the fray.

The tsimmis in CS connections yesterday was suspicious, and I saw in Asgard that 268 was expecting a merger, so I had warning of a sort...but if I were you I would expect a riot on the part of those taken totally off-guard, lol - not everyone keeps breathless track of the Forums, even assuming this was announced prior to implementation.

Leave a comment:

• R253786353
    replied
    what will happen with angels party after merge? the stars? are they going to disappear?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X