Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

League of Angels - Server Merges 4/20 [UPDATES!!!]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mxoksn
    replied

Leave a comment:

• casseopeya
    replied
    Originally posted by Gurothos View Post
    Forwarded~
    As soon as I get a answer will reply, however It might be before merge, or after....I don't know.
    Hope it'd be before, but if not an answer before I go to bed lol, then I'll just spend.

Leave a comment:

• Gurothos
    replied
    Originally posted by casseopeya View Post
    So, only points reset or the starfish thingy too? Want to know so I can spend it haha
    Forwarded~
    As soon as I get a answer will reply, however It might be before merge, or after....I don't know.

Leave a comment:

• Letheriel
    replied
    Why S servers are merged with ua...? That's a big mistake...

Leave a comment:

• casseopeya
    replied
    I will.
    You're welcome.

Will ask if there will be any compensation for this.

No, but we don't have direct touch with the devs, and if they say " No, we can't delay it, it's been fixed and will do it on that time ", nobody can say anything about it, seeing it's their game, they run it, they make updates/changes/everything to it.
    Will try to get some stuff sorted, if it will be possible.
    You're welcome.
    So, only points reset or the starfish thingy too? Want to know so I can spend it haha

Leave a comment:

• Gurothos
    replied
    Originally posted by osobena View Post
    Thank you! Can you also ask why a server 2 years+ is getting merged with a server barely a few months old? How are s287 to compare with my server? s 56 was launched around the end of January 2014...... and from what I saw in announces s287 were launched around last Christmas.
    I will.
    You're welcome.

Originally posted by casseopeya View Post
    Oh by the way, if Angels Party and Craft Master resets, any compensation or anything like that...? Because I'm worried we'll lose a lot on there. :/
    Will ask if there will be any compensation for this.

Originally posted by SYAMEIMARU View Post
    Like Vampy-chan says about reducing costs it really looks like the house is on fire for R2 to rush this in such bad conditions.

And like I said why is that? Is the game piloted by a robot? Aren't there people up there sensible to the idea that they can make mistakes?

Honestly I'm not that mad about the merge itself and what we'll lose, it's the management's perpetual silence and unfathomableness that I'm worried about, GTA included.

But thanks Gurothos.
    No, but we don't have direct touch with the devs, and if they say " No, we can't delay it, it's been fixed and will do it on that time ", nobody can say anything about it, seeing it's their game, they run it, they make updates/changes/everything to it.
    Will try to get some stuff sorted, if it will be possible.
    You're welcome.

Leave a comment:

• casseopeya
    replied
    Oh by the way, if Angels Party and Craft Master resets, any compensation or anything like that...? Because I'm worried we'll lose a lot on there. :/

Leave a comment:

• SYAMEIMARU
    replied
    Like Vampy-chan says about reducing costs it really looks like the house is on fire for R2 to rush this in such bad conditions.

because most of you already know the chances are really low to be delayed once it gets announced
    And like I said why is that? Is the game piloted by a robot? Aren't there people up there sensible to the idea that they can make mistakes?

Honestly I'm not that mad about the merge itself and what we'll lose, it's the management's perpetual silence and unfathomableness that I'm worried about, GTA included.

But thanks Gurothos.
    Last edited by SYAMEIMARU; 04-19-2016, 09:29 AM.

Leave a comment:

• casseopeya
    replied
    At last!! It was so needed, especially for S281

Leave a comment:

• R223284322
    replied
    thx for this R2 yet again giving the people what they don't want...way to go

Leave a comment:

• osobena
    replied
    I'm sorry for those who will get merged, but the merge won't be delayed.
    I will try to talk and see if it can happen, but please don't raise your hopes, because most of you already know the chances are really low to be delayed once it gets announced.
    Thank you! Can you also ask why a server 2 years+ is getting merged with a server barely a few months old? How are s287 to compare with my server? s 56 was launched around the end of January 2014...... and from what I saw in announces s287 were launched around last Christmas.

Leave a comment:

• R2107413141
    replied
    I don't think the merge will be a bad thing....OTHER THAN THE HOT EVENTS RESET FOR ANGELS PARTY AND SERVER AWARD GOES AWAY. What is wrong with you people. you need to plan to have only one event on and it needs to be one where there is no server reward. So r e t a r d e d!

Leave a comment:

• Gurothos
    replied
    I'm sorry for those who will get merged, but the merge won't be delayed.
    I will try to talk and see if it can happen, but please don't raise your hopes, because most of you already know the chances are really low to be delayed once it gets announced.

Leave a comment:

• Vampy-chan
    replied
    Originally posted by kokoos20 View Post
    change top 3 event reward to top 10 event if u merge servers
    On what server are you to have tycoon running? There are never tycoons while seasonal events are there (Angel's Party)

Leave a comment:

• kokoos20
    replied
    change top 3 event reward to top 10 event if u merge servers

Leave a comment:

Working...
X