Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

League of Angels - Server Merges 4/20 [UPDATES!!!]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

change top 3 event reward to top 10 event if u merge servers

Comment

Originally posted by kokoos20 View Post
      change top 3 event reward to top 10 event if u merge servers
      On what server are you to have tycoon running? There are never tycoons while seasonal events are there (Angel's Party)
      S210 Fiery Citadel
      Nick Peyp

Comment

I'm sorry for those who will get merged, but the merge won't be delayed.
        I will try to talk and see if it can happen, but please don't raise your hopes, because most of you already know the chances are really low to be delayed once it gets announced.

It's the first hour, of the first day
        It's hard without you, I cannot lie
        You were everything, and could have been
        It's the first summer, of the first year
        Today only rain, knocks on my window
        And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
        It's a universe, that wants me to get off
        Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
        Your arms can no longer warm me
        A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

I don't think the merge will be a bad thing....OTHER THAN THE HOT EVENTS RESET FOR ANGELS PARTY AND SERVER AWARD GOES AWAY. What is wrong with you people. you need to plan to have only one event on and it needs to be one where there is no server reward. So r e t a r d e d!

Comment

Originally posted by Gurothos View Post
            I'm sorry for those who will get merged, but the merge won't be delayed.
            I will try to talk and see if it can happen, but please don't raise your hopes, because most of you already know the chances are really low to be delayed once it gets announced.
            Thank you! Can you also ask why a server 2 years+ is getting merged with a server barely a few months old? How are s287 to compare with my server? s 56 was launched around the end of January 2014...... and from what I saw in announces s287 were launched around last Christmas.
            osobena
            s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

thx for this R2 yet again giving the people what they don't want...way to go

Comment

At last!! It was so needed, especially for S281
                Just a friendly player trying to help. I'm not a moderator .

Comment

Like Vampy-chan says about reducing costs it really looks like the house is on fire for R2 to rush this in such bad conditions.

because most of you already know the chances are really low to be delayed once it gets announced
                  And like I said why is that? Is the game piloted by a robot? Aren't there people up there sensible to the idea that they can make mistakes?

Honestly I'm not that mad about the merge itself and what we'll lose, it's the management's perpetual silence and unfathomableness that I'm worried about, GTA included.

But thanks Gurothos.
                  Last edited by SYAMEIMARU; 04-19-2016, 09:29 AM.

Comment

Oh by the way, if Angels Party and Craft Master resets, any compensation or anything like that...? Because I'm worried we'll lose a lot on there. :/

Comment

Originally posted by osobena View Post
                      Thank you! Can you also ask why a server 2 years+ is getting merged with a server barely a few months old? How are s287 to compare with my server? s 56 was launched around the end of January 2014...... and from what I saw in announces s287 were launched around last Christmas.
                      I will.
                      You're welcome.

Originally posted by casseopeya View Post
                      Oh by the way, if Angels Party and Craft Master resets, any compensation or anything like that...? Because I'm worried we'll lose a lot on there. :/
                      Will ask if there will be any compensation for this.

Originally posted by SYAMEIMARU View Post
                      Like Vampy-chan says about reducing costs it really looks like the house is on fire for R2 to rush this in such bad conditions.

And like I said why is that? Is the game piloted by a robot? Aren't there people up there sensible to the idea that they can make mistakes?

Honestly I'm not that mad about the merge itself and what we'll lose, it's the management's perpetual silence and unfathomableness that I'm worried about, GTA included.

But thanks Gurothos.
                      No, but we don't have direct touch with the devs, and if they say " No, we can't delay it, it's been fixed and will do it on that time ", nobody can say anything about it, seeing it's their game, they run it, they make updates/changes/everything to it.
                      Will try to get some stuff sorted, if it will be possible.
                      You're welcome.

I fail to emerge

Comment

I will.
                        You're welcome.

Will ask if there will be any compensation for this.

No, but we don't have direct touch with the devs, and if they say " No, we can't delay it, it's been fixed and will do it on that time ", nobody can say anything about it, seeing it's their game, they run it, they make updates/changes/everything to it.
                        Will try to get some stuff sorted, if it will be possible.
                        You're welcome.
                        So, only points reset or the starfish thingy too? Want to know so I can spend it haha

Comment

Why S servers are merged with ua...? That's a big mistake...

Comment

Originally posted by casseopeya View Post
                            So, only points reset or the starfish thingy too? Want to know so I can spend it haha
                            Forwarded~
                            As soon as I get a answer will reply, however It might be before merge, or after....I don't know.

I fail to emerge

Comment

Forwarded~
                              As soon as I get a answer will reply, however It might be before merge, or after....I don't know.
                              Hope it'd be before, but if not an answer before I go to bed lol, then I'll just spend.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X