League of Angels - Server Merges 4/20 [UPDATES!!!]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by casseopeya View Post
    Hope it'd be before, but if not an answer before I go to bed lol, then I'll just spend.
    I can say No, or Yes, but never know.
    Can risk and save, can risk and use.
    Main problem is, if it won't reset and you'll use, thinking they'll reset, can lose chance of getting something of higher amount that you had in plan.
    I will do my best to try and find the answer faster.

It's the first hour, of the first day
    It's hard without you, I cannot lie
    You were everything, and could have been
    It's the first summer, of the first year
    Today only rain, knocks on my window
    And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
    It's a universe, that wants me to get off
    Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
    Your arms can no longer warm me
    A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurothos View Post
      I can say No, or Yes, but never know.
      Can risk and save, can risk and use.
      Main problem is, if it won't reset and you'll use, thinking they'll reset, can lose chance of getting something of higher amount that you had in plan.
      I will do my best to try and find the answer faster.
      Thank you.
      Just a friendly player trying to help. I'm not a moderator .

Comment

wow S210 Fiery never ask for merge and you still do it, thank you for this uncalled and one-sided decision, G M that enter just talk with two people since the other talk in clan or for PM, thank you so much for ignore the rest of us like always
        Alvast
        [S210] Fiery Citadel
        Class: Berserker
        Guild: Knights

Comment

I just check just and unfair decision since never any ask to all for this server, I'm from S210 too, the moderator who enter never reply any of my pm in the sense of give the generic answer of "giving the time to correct", still many bugs out there, I'm from GTArcade with my main character, this one is my alter, my server already got 2 merges and both put a lot of bug but staff there is a lot better than here so problems solved around 2 weeks, DON'T MAKE S210 merge T_T
          Nick Onimusha
          [S210] Fiery Citadel

Comment

Originally posted by Gurothos View Post
            it's their game, they run it, they make updates/changes/everything to it.
            That's one thing but they didn't even send an in game mail to warn players. Most of them will log in tomorrow to discover their losses and feel cheated, rightly so, in a new and unexpected way. And the only official statement they'll find about it is: "...".
            Last edited by SYAMEIMARU; 04-19-2016, 12:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by drack_er View Post
              I just check just and unfair decision since never any ask to all for this server, I'm from S210 too, the moderator who enter never reply any of my pm in the sense of give the generic answer of "giving the time to correct", still many bugs out there, I'm from GTArcade with my main character, this one is my alter, my server already got 2 merges and both put a lot of bug but staff there is a lot better than here so problems solved around 2 weeks, DON'T MAKE S210 merge T_T
              Originally posted by turok86 View Post
              wow S210 Fiery never ask for merge and you still do it, thank you for this uncalled and one-sided decision, G M that enter just talk with two people since the other talk in clan or for PM, thank you so much for ignore the rest of us like always
              Seems like they're literally merging everyone with anyone in their time zone. We don't seem to have any choise in the matter.

Peyp
              S210 Fiery Citadel
              Nick Peyp

Comment

we will merge with server with gauntlet another day.....sooo one server lose gauntlet +lv4angels award here-2ndserver max 3rd lv will be...

Comment

Plz never merge ua49, enough player are on already

Comment

So i just had a look at the servers S268 is going to merge with and one of them has some one whos double... yes DOUBLE the top person on our server. How is this even fair. You should merge the servers with similar levels/BR's.

P.S congratulations on chasing people away from your game
                    Last edited by R256709805; 04-19-2016, 06:15 PM.

Comment

Just check my previous post, android take out many of my words and post don't give many sense sorry for that :|, to reply certain pm "yes I play sometimes game from my smartphone Android =)"
                      Nick Onimusha
                      [S210] Fiery Citadel

Comment

lol *** how can u merge s290 new server with an old one who will play more then? stupid ppl s213 over 2 year old w8iting for a merge and nothing this its crazy

Comment

this merge is really crazy, it's make no sense, are dev really want to push player to play loa 2? there is no use making any recharge after this merge.....

Comment

Well downside of merge is wrong timings, and easy dailyr anking in certain events, but then again its a way to fix this cs ue ue. But yea would be better to know if any consideration for merges are for servers, so we can atleast events before prepare.
                            Antifreeze
                            Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

hope this merger falls through, 2 hours past due date and nothing so far

Comment

Originally posted by R256709805 View Post
                                So i just had a look at the servers S268 is going to merge with and one of them has some one whos double... yes DOUBLE the top person on our server. How is this even fair. You should merge the servers with similar levels/BR's.

P.S congratulations on chasing people away from your game
                                and what server are you in then as im on there myself and we are the youngest server out the 3 that are merging and yet your moaning

Comment

Working...
                                X