League of Angels - Server Merges 4/20 [UPDATES!!!]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SDeutza13 View Post
    old servers with new one...we newbies are like dead,somebody had nightmares last night and thought let`s give a headache to the new server players...at least you should gave 1 more day to the event,and some compensations...devs could simple wait at least till the event ended.
    If they waited til after the event was over, that would mean they care about the players. No no, they would never do the right thing for their business; which would be to take care of their customers(cashers or not). Run it into the ground is their new motto perhaps?

Comment

Why do not you just hold the event? I'm more looking forward to top up event with unipin thanks before

Comment

502 Bad Gateway

The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server. Sorry for the inconvenience.
        Please report this message and include the following information to us.
        Thank you very much!
        URL: http://s218-loa.r2games.com/passport...c23439bf9fffec
        Server: 63-159-217-86
        Date: 2016/04/20 22:20:18
        Powered by Tengine

Comment

Comment

How do I get back in the game? I enter the new server number and it takes me to some other server #. It keeps taking me to [s1] Our merge was supposed to happen at 16:00 but it kicked me off the game at 19:10 in the middle of boss. Now at 22:30 I try to sign back in using the new server # and can't get in! Is it still too soon? The info said 5 hours. I was (s236) now (ua70) IGN Sunray
            Last edited by karstenbetty; 04-20-2016, 09:58 AM.

Comment

Merge is taking 5 hours they say, so about an hour after reset we should be able to get back in ( i hope )

S236 - Desi

Comment

My server didn't even need a merge we still had 12++ people regularly attending WB and close to 40 active people daily. Sure most of them couldn't find world chat but it doesn't mean they aren't there.

Comment

Nice to see that a 5 hour merge is already over 7 hours and still not functioning.

Comment

our server s277 isnt on list at all, so why the hell we cant log in since hours???????
                    | LadyMacaria | R2 S91 Streganna Plateau | Knightmare | Level 80 | BR: 10,3 Mill |

Comment

502 Bad Gateway

The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server. Sorry for the inconvenience.
                      Please report this message and include the following information to us.
                      Thank you very much!
                      URL: http://ua56-loa.r2games.com/passport...362d8027ec64e3
                      Server: 63-159-217-85
                      Date: 2016/04/20 23:19:51

Comment

Once again you have botched it for s234 with the merge, like last time it is making us start off as a lv.1 again... Don't you ever learn

Comment

Merge is over on S227 and Angel's Party personal points are actually still there. Not as bad as expected!

Of course server bar is at 0 though.

Comment

?!?!?!?!?!?! I just logged in and I'm starting all over? Am I looking wrong or something?? Because I look on the server, but do I have to go anywhere or something???? Because if you just click S281 (I use the R2 client), then I start in the beginning I'm level 70.. (DrawingHood)
                            Last edited by casseopeya; 04-20-2016, 10:48 AM.
                            Just a friendly player trying to help. I'm not a moderator .

Comment

Get use to it Casseo, they will "fix it" in a few days and give you comp for something you can't even do like they did to S234 last time they tried to merge

Comment

Originally posted by Silverheart321 View Post
                                Get use to it Casseo, they will "fix it" in a few days and give you comp for something you can't even do like they did to S234 last time they tried to merge
                                ''Get used to it'' I just want to log into my character/account.. and I sure as hell will be angry if I have to wait for a few days... or if this is a ''permanent'' thing, please understand my frustation, especially considering what you already read about the merge :/
                                Last edited by casseopeya; 04-20-2016, 10:47 AM.
                                Just a friendly player trying to help. I'm not a moderator .

Comment

Working...
                                X