No announcement yet.

League of Angels - Server Merges 4/20 [UPDATES!!!]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• but where is the compensation for something that is not allowed on the server S280 almost daily?

Comment

• Alliance chat doesnt work/show in server ub41, and probably after update it wont work as usual...

Comment

• damn this game.. please fix your game. i must play from beginner lv 1. i lost my toon. lv 90 server 45 /ua10 name fellyce guild youmadbro.
        \

Comment

• oh my god. i must play beginner. give me my toon,please...
          Name : fellyve
          Server : 45/ua10
          level : 90
          guild :youmadbro
          thank you!!!!!
          Attached Files

Comment

• GIVE ME BACK MY TOON PLEASE...
            NAME : fellyce
            SERVER : 45 angel ascendent/ua10
            GUILD : youmadbro
            LEVEL : 90
            THANK YOU!!!!!!

Comment

• OMG you just carnt go without making a mistake

After the server merge on Apr.20, you are able to collect rewards again from Elemental Wander in Elemental Zone, Which can only be collected once. After thorough concideration, we decided to let you keep the rewards. But we have to take out the points in CS Tycoon you've got from them. We're very sorry about the inconvenience this might have caused.
              Well now your just talking noncence with all your greed, you don't know what the flip your doing.. in my Elementa Wanderer it says I have collected right upto lvl 85 boss. well my character must be better than I thought because guess what I am lvl 71 wow who'd have thought. so we lose out on both Wanderer and tycoon points then... you just get better and better at stealing from me.
              Attached Files
              Last edited by R223284322; 04-21-2016, 02:42 PM. Reason: picture didnt upload

Comment

• Mine is the same way. I am only level 73 so i am hoping it gets fixed before i get to 85

Comment

• Saying you'll let us earn the diamond rewards, then taking them away? Shame on you.

Comment

• im KRATOS from S48 Transmogrify were is my server ??? please help!!!

Comment

• Kratos, everyone from s45 and s48 is lost our char and back to lvl 1 .. its the 3rd day now they still couldnt fixed it .. all we can do is wait (probably more days) and hopefully we will get our char back.. obviusly we miss every event ...

Comment

• Thank you R2

You have taken a bunch of self serving shits and put them into our server where they average lv 95 and 12 mill BR and ours where highest was lvl 80 odd and 10 million . most way lower. we now have a server NOT merged but a two tier system to feed these wasters

Thank you spoiling everything . thank your for guaranteeing we have to spend " just to keep up "

Thank you for giving us the most conceited bunch of morons anywhere world wide ..

and thank you for making me come to my senses and finally shrugging off your game once and for all .

i quit ... and just say ing that makes me feel better ,

STAY AWAY FROM MERGED SERVER UB 33 ... You will find nothing but **** here

Comment

• our merge failed and reverted back to lvl . 1 and then back to where we were , and now no compensation ,no news about anything . Don't know if were still going to merge or not . They wont tell us anything . even missed out on events .

Comment

• pls merge S260 Obsidian Fortress

10 active players + 5 passive
                            arena - 0
                            team dungeon - 0
                            world boss 3-5 player
                            twilight clash 2 Player

Comment

• pls merge S260 Obsidian Fortress

10 active players + 5 passive
                              arena - 0
                              team dungeon - 0