Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

League of Angels - Server Merges 10/16 (UPDATED)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

00:09 - File not found.

Comment

The time of merging server has run out. What kind a joke with this statement "Servers will be shut down for about 5 hours". Dont make me hate this game.

Comment

what the hell is going on its been almost 12 hrs now ........ can you guys not get anything right around here !!!!!!!

server 241 Heavenly Fields, ub21
        Last edited by R213223991; 10-16-2017, 11:34 AM.

Comment

If something went wrong, I hope the developers are smart enough to undo it and just abandon this idea)

Comment

it is the same here
            File not found

Comment

wow you guys dont even care enuff to give us some kind of an answer to whats going on or way we are not back up yet !!!!

Comment

and no explanation or apology... good administration

Comment

So.... when you found this file?

Comment

where you mod???????? why is so silence???? You know.... you are screwed up this game. Second time for 6 month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good job guys

Comment

what is going on with server merges.this takes the biscuit........hope compensation going to be good enough for this fiasco

Comment

What company, on this earth, doesn't even make an attempt to answer it's customers? I mean it's one thing to have a mistake, it happens, but too not even care enough to let your customers know what's going on, really your lack of customer service is un-matched! **** company, **** game, been playing for 2 years now, and this is run of the mill with this company. If you're newer to this game and reading this, you've been warned. Run the other way as fast as you can!

Comment

Hi. New server won't let me login?? Says File Not Found!!! Please help. I am from server [S313] Briarwall Forest - https://gyazo.com/6a033ba1d25ac91e0d0441edce7f778a

Comment

Hi. New server won't let me login?? Says File Not Found!!! Please help. I am from server [S313] Briarwall Forest - https://gyazo.com/6a033ba1d25ac91e0d0441edce7f778a

Comment

My character got deleted after the merge...

Comment

when?

Comment

Working...
                                X