No announcement yet.

League of Angels - Server Merges 04/19

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sidhe you're a moderator, you scoff at player for their bad language.
    Sidhe, please answer, Seraphine from server ub44, he in your community? Why him server protected from merging?
    Last edited by Sidhe; 04-18-2018, 07:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by R2130498412 View Post
      Sidhe you're a moderator, you scoff at player for their bad language.
      Sidhe, please answer, Seraphine from server ub44, he in your community? Why him server protected from merging?
      Dear R2130498412, I do not "scoff" at players, but being a moderator as you have already noticed, I have warned you to stop powerpost and spam, especially in this thread, which is for official communications not for arguments, debates or discussions of any sort (.https://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=55) There are two other sections in this forum where you can do that. I have also suggested you to address any problem you might have related to being abused or offended by the player mentioned by you, to support, via submitting a ticket, here: https://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=...&ticket_type=7.
      I remind you that we are moderators, not devs nor support team, we do not make decisions related to what servers are merged, when and why, we do not take actions of any kind, we do not solve issues like the one you seem to have. For sure, we do not reveal info or give data about players, too. So please, address your questions and problems to support, as you have been suggested. Thank you.
      Last edited by Sidhe; 04-18-2018, 07:57 AM.
      REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

its not about about active or no active sever
        its about casher or no casher server
        in my server ua90 there is over 20 active player and this is a second merge for s310
        greedy greedy you are and angry angry i am
        i start hating your game more and more
        he people we need some ideas here to force those greedy to lisen to us .

Comment

Hm okay we merge,but i hope we get back all diamonds for flag guild.We spend alot diamonds for make flag guild lvl 7.So it's fair to return everything we lose ...
          Last edited by Cry4You; 04-18-2018, 12:16 PM.

Comment

I have a question..... if u guys merge a server,do we get to keep the guilds we worked so hard on,because we putted alot of gold and huge amount of diamonds in them.
            I don`t think its fair to disband guilds,but if u do so we need to get at least the diamonds that we paid for back.... Not us to blame that u merge servers.
            If needded i have proof of guild lvl and flag in screen captures.
            I just want my guild when u merge it .

Mith S346-Drakesmoor

Comment

what is banner?
              how it is used?

Comment

Other platform are done with merge and r2games need more time for merge? sigh

Comment

when game will working? Merge in the process

Comment

What is time frame for access to our servers?

Comment

Still can't access server. 9:20 a.m. server time

Comment

Over 5 hours and half and r2 devs still haven't done a couple merges, Gta had way over to do and got them done in less than 4 hours, c'mon r2, what are you guys doing? eating peanuts?
                        "A gamer lives a thousand lives before it dies"

Comment

Hello rcreaper. Please still have a bit of patience for started debugging, checking and testing to finish. They have to fix what is wrong with merged servers before things get to be worse or unfixable and to also perform the tests and checking for servers stability. It will still last for some time (for which I do not have a time frame to come with ). True that gta merge ended but things are not working as they were supposed to, so what I can tell you now is what I was told by support and OPs: merged servers are still under debug. Your understanding and patience for everything to be finished would be highly appreciated. As soon as it is done I come and post the update here.
                          REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Originally posted by Sidhe View Post
                            Hello rcreaper. Please still have a bit of patience for started debugging, checking and testing to finish. They have to fix what is wrong with merged servers before things get to be worse or unfixable and to also perform the tests and checking for servers stability. It will still last for some time (for which I do not have a time frame to come with ). True that gta merge ended but things are not working as they were supposed to, so what I can tell you now is what I was told by support and OPs: merged servers are still under debug. Your understanding and patience for everything to be finished would be highly appreciated. As soon as it is done I come and post the update here.
                            Thank you Sidhe, i also got news from a game/forum mod from another platform saying that R2 were having some trouble and that was why it was taking longer. hope everything goes well though, thanks again.
                            "A gamer lives a thousand lives before it dies"

Comment

I do hope and wait for that as well rcreaper, I am a player, too, and I'm as impatient as you all are to see servers back and working. As I've already mentioned I will post here any update or info it is handed in to me . Thank you again for your being patient for things to be fixed.

Comment

When the merge will be over on ua70?

Comment

Working...
                                X