No announcement yet.

League of Angels - Server Merges 04/19

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i heard players already in game but I cant log with fb..........

Comment

Merge was to be at 4AM this morning, it is now noon + and still cannot get in

Comment

ud3-loa.r2games.com’s server IP address could not be found

7 Hours and Mods stopped answering our msgs, probably we will have to wait till tomorrow

If you can not merge few servers how do you run the games

Instead of being only greedy try to do your job right and on time as well
        Last edited by Born_2_Ride; 04-19-2018, 11:50 AM.

Comment

Almost 9 hours and still nothing "-.- there goes the chance to get 700 devotion today.
          "A gamer lives a thousand lives before it dies"

Comment

there is a bright side of all this: far less recharges for today

Comment

hmmm guessing we will be able to do daily login but not much more, and 700 devo will be definitely out of the question

Comment

Still nothing... x_X
                [Guild] [Genius]Maraminx : half of the people went the wrong way
                [Guild] [Genius]Maraminx : we merged with idiots

Comment

Hello to all. Please check this announcement, here: http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...date-19-4-2018. I do hope it answers your unasked and asked questions about the delay with merge. I am really sorry there is nothing more I can come with for the time being . Any update about merged server will be posted here as soon as it is handed in to me. Thank you all for your infinite patience with maintenance and debugging to be performed and for servers to be back again.
                  Last edited by Sidhe; 04-19-2018, 12:42 PM.
                  REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Alr, thanks for the info , at least i wont check the game anytime soon
                    [Guild] [Genius]Maraminx : half of the people went the wrong way
                    [Guild] [Genius]Maraminx : we merged with idiots

Comment

We didnt ask merge. Actually its about last thing we needed. You there in LoA office needed that for some unknown reason and you cant even do it properly.

Comment

never asked fer a freaking merge - cant get into freaking game cuz u $$$$$$$$$$$$$ grubbing idiots decide to merge us without even asking

Comment

... Please, do not blame devs ... We ( players- cashers, heavy ones ) and only we are responsible for decreased amount of recharging... Therefore it was decided to do optimising - to cut costs and.increase profit by shutting down not profitable servers ,,, by "server merging "tool .........very much common practice in business, I guess

Comment

Yes, I do. They have made their game good only for really heavy cashers. There is no point to pay any money for the rest of people. And there is so many ways to get all of us to coin at least little bit. If really good prizes and event rewards are only for few really rich person and rest usually get next to nothing, then people just dont pay. As they get back next to nothing. 1 heavy casher in server if he takes all events and rewards stops others to recharge.

Comment

I am going to give the game up. I didn't ask for this merge. Now they can live with reduced revenue. I can save the $500-$1000 per month.
                              Alessandra S248.

Comment

Hi,

I posted in bug forum also. It is now 4/21 and new merged server ud9 is still broken from merge. I don't see any notice in forum or in game mail. The game is unplayable now. No collections work, events are broken and empty, and changing party setup loses equipment. When will ud9 be fixed? CS tycoon starts after reset.

Comment

Working...
                                X