Golden Disciple Round Skill

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cajones18154 View Post
    My GD is still broken...please fix it ASAP!
    Good morning. Please check your PM. Also, We need you to post new battle logs of your GD not working. Issue reforwarded and reported again and it was asked about your submitted tickets again.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Thanks for provided links, it will be forwarded to devs for a fix.

Comment

Still not fixed....need a bit of love from suppot here...getting my butt kicked by free players...unreal!

Server: ud4 (merged)
        R2 server: S235 Amber Heath
        IGN: SmellyNugget

Comment

Hello cajones. Issue has been reported again, waiting for a reply. I remind you that devs do not work over the weekend so it's today we might hear a word from them for the issues and problems reported. Thank you.
          REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

GD Broken:

http://uc21-loa.r2games.com/share.ph...15b1e7724b2840

IGN:Alessandra
            R2games
            Server S248 Brightcastle / UC21

Comment

Hello Carissa. Will report it again and forward the battle log link. Thank you.

Comment

They need to hurry the %$&^% up. Way too many of us here and I assume I made my way back to the bottom of the list after they fixed me for what? 10 minutes?

Comment

Good morning. All info requested from you has been forwarded already, they will try to get hero fixed within this week.

Comment

Almost Friday again.....Will they even attempt to fix it this week? Will they wait until Friday, fix it for another hour and have it break again so Ill have to wait again? What kind of compensation SHOULD I be getting for this inconvenience? They have their money from me and I have a broken product. This is insanity. You mod's are just here to hear us complain and report the issue but come on, Is there no one apart of the company that can get stuff done or what?

Comment

Good morning Heisenberg. I am sorry I cannot come with nothing else than you have been already told. Yes, the reply given to me was it will be fixed within this week - which week is not yet finished. Yes, my "job" here, among many other things, is also to make sure your problems and issues are being forwarded, heard, checked and tried to be solutioned. For sure, bumping and spamming every other day and being nasty towards forum mods - no matter if I can relate to what you're feeling - won't be of any help, though.

Comment

UPDATE: Please, check your Golden Disciple and see if the round skill is working now. Last update on the issue was that the problem has been fixed. It would be highly appreciated you come and confirm it. In case it might still not be working, please repost your data and a battle log link to show the problem. Thank you.

Comment

GD is still broken. Round skill not working.
                          http://uc21-loa.r2games.com/share.ph...55b230e850b978
                          http://uc21-loa.r2games.com/share.ph...55b2343b71d2f1
                          IGN Alessandra
                          R2Games
                          S248 Brightcastle / UC21

Comment

Thank you Alessandra. Battle-logs forwarded, issue reported again.

Comment

I got Golden Disciple after 3rd May. But round skill not working.

Server : S94 Lonewind Forest
                              Merge Server: uc15
                              Character Name: Unika

1st battle: http://uc15-loa.r2games.com/share.ph...65b25152f1f096
                              2nd battle: http://uc15-loa.r2games.com/share.ph...65b2515e006ee0
                              3rd battle: http://uc15-loa.r2games.com/share.ph...65b2516751c4ea

As you can see the round skill shows on screen, but nothing happens and no dmg is caused to the enemy.
                              Last edited by GabyChivu; 06-16-2018, 09:06 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X