Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

League of Angels Version Update 01/03: New Angel Tyche and New Mount Fortune Pig

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Patch Notes] League of Angels Version Update 01/03: New Angel Tyche and New Mount Fortune Pig

League of Angels Version Update V 3.90: New Angel Tyche and New Mount Fortune Pig

Update Time: Jan. 3rd

New Contents:

1. New Angel: Tyche

2. New Clothing: Spring Spirit Costume

3. New Mount: Fortune Pig

4. New Homestead Print and Units: Happy New Year

New Event:

1. New Year Celebration (Jan. 4th to Jan. 8th)
    2. Smelting Furnace (Jan. 17th)

Improvement:

1. 5-Year Anniversary Equipment can be switched in Forge.
    Last edited by Sidhe; 01-04-2019, 01:44 AM.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

and oce again no update for my account still last radable update November 8. tell me again my game is functioning. and I will call you and the staff at reality squared games liars no working updates ever. my game playability just continues to go downhill and nobody seems to believe me even when I provide the screen shots. totally immoral and unethical

Comment

now you see no working update am so tired of dishonest unethical human beings hiding behind the internet. reality squared does that and more the total denial of their broken non working game is immoral and any one that would tell me to relax or that they are honest trustworthy people I will call communists. they are a fraud they have no redeemable human qualities I can see and there fore no need to be respectful to them
      Attached Files

Comment

Hello. Once and for all, that is the in-game Notice for updates. That, even if not displaying the update content, will not prevent updates, improvements and/or new events to be implemented in game. It is not working for the whole game and all platforms, as far as I know. It has been signaled and notified since day 1 when it stopped displaying the updates. It is not us the forum moderators who have any power to fix it or to change it. You are free to play the game or not, to stay or to find something else, more meaningful, more attractive and more appealing to do. No one would prevent you from leaving it aside as no one will also force you or push you to do anything from what you do not want to do.
        As this is the News and Events, the announcements section, not the Discussion one, I will close the thread. Feel free to open a thread in the corresponding section of the forum, this being Game Discussion and Feedback to complain or express your opinion. If you have faced or you are facing a real issue with the game or you have a problem while playing, use the Bug reports and Support section for your threads. I also want to let you know that no devs nor support or ops check or read the forums so feel free to also contact support via submitting a ticket for anything you might feel as wanting to let them know. Thank you.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
        X