No announcement yet.

EAST/GMT zone servers login issues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you for the update you came with, SYA. We will still wait for a period of time and monitor it, so that to be sure everything is just loading fine and working.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Well, honestly I would prefer to see the server crashing so bad that devs come to the conclusion it needs to be unmerged.
      On top of being slower and unstable, it's so crowded it has become hopeless to rank in events. For Tycoons and such, we had a good winner rotation on ub40, now high cashers have their names on the top 2 seats, and the 3rd one has so much competition that it's not worth fighting for (competition raises the price too high compared to the reward's value).
      Some low cashers from ub40 have become silent on uc27 since the cost to rank has raised so much.
      So yeah it would be nice if devs reconsidered the merge. But I'm not holding my breath.

Server all good today Captain.

Comment

2 days in a row no issue, so i can hope it is fixed finaly, huge loses in tycoon, and other events and hope devs will come out with some fairly compensation
        S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
        now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
        Guild - Lunatic Cafe
        UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

Good morning. So happy there is no issue signaled until now and servers are stable (finally!!!). Compensation has been suggested and requested, but as usual, the if and the when that will happen, the what that compensation will consist of, is entirely up to devs and solely devs decision. I will update you all here as soon as an update is handed to me. For the time being, all I can do is to ask for it and push it on a daily basis.
          REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

We got compensation for this apparently. It's rather lame this time, considering players who missed entire days because their only time window to play was when the server was down (I'm not one of them), but I suppose that's it for this episode.
            Last edited by SYAMEIMARU; 06-23-2019, 07:27 AM.

Comment

its just a joke the compensation they should be ashamed of their self's but to be ashamed they need to have self esteem first something that they don't even know the meaning of it...

Comment

What does happen again???? Can't log in s.228 IGN Chpok!

Comment

Hello everyone. Right now there is a rollback performed on almost all servers. Please refer to this thread here for further info and updates: http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...ack-for-he-bug . Thank you, we do count on your understanding, patience and support.

Comment

Working...
                  X