• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sidhe
    started a topic EAST/GMT zone servers login issues

EAST/GMT zone servers login issues

Dear players,

Developers and technical departments have been engaged in an emergency investigation, with regard to the login problems of the EAST zone server groups (uc25, uc27, ue1, ue2, - S355, S232, S200, S277, S192, S185, S116, S124, S92, S118, S150, S66, S13, S213, etc), and the unsuccessful reset of daily activities. We are deeply sorry for the inconvenience caused by the recurring problems and issues.

The servers are stable and accessible now. If the problems happen again, please post in here with your original server number and in-game name. We will send the feedback to developers in time in order to solve the problems timely and effectively.

Please continue to pay attention to this post, we will be sure to follow up the problem. All servers will be again thoroughly checked on Monday, as soon as the Country holiday ends, and we will be updating the post as soon as everything is completely fixed.

We are grateful to everyone's patience, understanding and support!

• Sidhe
    replied
    Hello everyone. Right now there is a rollback performed on almost all servers. Please refer to this thread here for further info and updates: http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...ack-for-he-bug . Thank you, we do count on your understanding, patience and support.

Leave a comment:

• Sharrija
    replied
    What does happen again???? Can't log in s.228 IGN Chpok!

Leave a comment:

• Inflamess
    replied
    its just a joke the compensation they should be ashamed of their self's but to be ashamed they need to have self esteem first something that they don't even know the meaning of it...

Leave a comment:

• SYAMEIMARU
    replied
    We got compensation for this apparently. It's rather lame this time, considering players who missed entire days because their only time window to play was when the server was down (I'm not one of them), but I suppose that's it for this episode.
    Last edited by SYAMEIMARU; 06-23-2019, 07:27 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Sidhe
    replied
    Good morning. So happy there is no issue signaled until now and servers are stable (finally!!!). Compensation has been suggested and requested, but as usual, the if and the when that will happen, the what that compensation will consist of, is entirely up to devs and solely devs decision. I will update you all here as soon as an update is handed to me. For the time being, all I can do is to ask for it and push it on a daily basis.

Leave a comment:

• solowingpixy
    replied
    2 days in a row no issue, so i can hope it is fixed finaly, huge loses in tycoon, and other events and hope devs will come out with some fairly compensation

Leave a comment:

• SYAMEIMARU
    replied
    Well, honestly I would prefer to see the server crashing so bad that devs come to the conclusion it needs to be unmerged.
    On top of being slower and unstable, it's so crowded it has become hopeless to rank in events. For Tycoons and such, we had a good winner rotation on ub40, now high cashers have their names on the top 2 seats, and the 3rd one has so much competition that it's not worth fighting for (competition raises the price too high compared to the reward's value).
    Some low cashers from ub40 have become silent on uc27 since the cost to rank has raised so much.
    So yeah it would be nice if devs reconsidered the merge. But I'm not holding my breath.

Server all good today Captain.

Leave a comment:

• Sidhe
    replied
    Thank you for the update you came with, SYA. We will still wait for a period of time and monitor it, so that to be sure everything is just loading fine and working.

Leave a comment:

• SYAMEIMARU
    replied
    Hello, just joined at 9:30 server time, seems fully working.

For the record, I was disconnected during the night (from my end), and when trying to refresh just now I was stuck on the empty grey background (before the R2 banner and LOA animated logo load). But after restarting browser (clears my cache) it's loading normally.

Leave a comment:

• Sidhe
    replied
    Good morning. Can you please recheck and come with a confirming of servers being stable and accessible, no matter refreshes, features accessed and tried, icons opened, etc? Your effeorts would be highly appreciated . Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• SYAMEIMARU
    replied
    Server back at 19:40 server time. All working apparently. For now.

Leave a comment:

• R274858013
    replied
    In last 12 days 4 days i was not capable to coonect to the server this is not nice. Now is tycoon event we loose points resourse and this is not funny . What we do ?
    [S118] Evil Bane - League of Angels

Leave a comment:

• R281669977
    replied
    Originally posted by SYAMEIMARU View Post
    At the time of Micky's post I was on the server (didn't refresh since TA), but response times were very slow (1-2 seconds for anything). Finally got a connection dropped popup and now i'm locked out too.
    i was cant log in today..

Leave a comment:

• Sidhe
    replied
    Added to the list solowingpixy. It will still last until they come with a sure reply and with a solution or a fix. At the risk of upsetting you, all, even more, and of increasing that frustration everyone is already experiencing, I need to ask you to be patient. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X