Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sidhe
    replied
    Please retry again. That 100% loading stays on screen for some seconds, then you should get the loading process going. It is true it lasts for some up to a minute or so but it loads eventually. I have already forwarded the issue you faced, with the directing you to the initial char creation moment. They have checked from their side, too, and servers load just fine. From my side, they also load, but it's true that, for most of the servers I tried, I had to create a new char. Here is a ss from your server, taken some seconds ago (honestly, I cannot go on EACH server in the cluster, to take a ss from each of them ):

Click image for larger version  Name:	uc27 - s200.jpg Views:	1 Size:	148.0 KB ID:	1986386
    Last edited by Sidhe; 06-11-2019, 08:03 AM.

Leave a comment:

• SYAMEIMARU
    replied
    Still not working after clearing cache and rebooting.
    SYAMEIMARU / uc27 (S227) / pic

Your screenshot shows you joined through S192 so I tried that too, and it does let me in after ~20 more seconds of waiting (obviously as a new game/char). No such luck on S227 though.

I hope I didn't mess up though because after a few more refreshes and minutes of waiting, S227 eventually loaded as a new game too, so I quickly closed everything. Now it's stuck on loading again.

EDIT: finally back at 14:20 server time (and my char is alive).
    Last edited by SYAMEIMARU; 06-11-2019, 08:20 AM.

Leave a comment:

• zog790
    replied
    zog790
    s124 Prince of Hope
    Cleared browser data (Chrome), found and installed Flash update (32.0.0.207).
    Locked out again. Stuck at 100% (2/2)
    Last on between 5 and 6 am server time today - all was working then.

Leave a comment:

• Sharrija
    replied
    Cleaned all..nothing changed.
    s.200 IGN Mistika

Leave a comment:

• Sidhe
    replied
    I have checked from multiple accounts, on different servers in the uc27 cluster. All servers loads just fine and I could enter the game. Can you please try again after you clean/clear cache and history on the browsers you're using? A refresh and a reboot will also do. If even after that you cannot login, please post a screenshot of the issue you're facing, along with your data. Thank you.
    Here's a ss from some minute ago, from uc27:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	uc27.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	153.0 KB
ID:	1986380

Leave a comment:

• SYAMEIMARU
    replied
    Right it's down again and loading stops at the first step now.

Leave a comment:

• Sharrija
    replied
    The same situation for UC27, IGN Mistika

Leave a comment:

• Sidhe
    replied
    Hello Inflamess. UC27 is properly working now - I have been monitoring it since it was back and it is accessible no matter how many refreshes are there performed. For the DR issue will forward the issue, for the specified print will ask if it is to be implemented later, in game. Please, post a ss that is not cropped, to evidence the issue you're encountering and on which your original server to be clearly visible. Waiting for you to come with the requested details and with your data so that I can add them to report. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• Inflamess
    replied
    This is the situation for uc27 for me at least at the moment

Name:	Capture.PNG
Size:	798.8 KB
ID:	1986364

Leave a comment:

• Inflamess
    replied
    Good morning Sidhe , from last evening 19:00 more or less till this morning 8:00 more or less uc27 wasn't working was stuck at 99% , this is a nightmare ! also homestead not working properly most of times gives a black screen , same happening for divine realm with the buffer stuck at 1% then you have to refresh and the game don't open coz it stays stuck at 99%
    Also i don't know if it been mentioned before but there is an issue with a print called Children's Day Blueprint , but there is nowhere to be found in homestead.

Name:	Capture.PNG
Size:	129.2 KB
ID:	1986354Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture4.PNG
Size:	105.4 KB
ID:	1986355Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture3.PNG
Size:	103.3 KB
ID:	1986356Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture2.PNG
Size:	101.7 KB
ID:	1986357Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture1.PNG
Size:	44.8 KB
ID:	1986358

Leave a comment:

• Sidhe
    replied
    Good morning. uc27 cluster back, up and working. Please check again and come with a confirmation. Also, any feature or event that might not work or might be bugged or unaccessible, please post about it here, so that it can be checked. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• Sharrija
    replied
    s.200 cant log in again!

Leave a comment:

• SYAMEIMARU
    replied
    CS Wyrm/CoM and Homestead down again on uc27, rest still okay. At least quiz worked today.

Originally posted by Sidhe View Post
    Yes, I saw that already, since day 1, and I am aware the issue is not only with R2 platform
    I mean it's unexpected for a server issue to be cross-platform (and my GTA alt had no troubles either). But it's nice that you got everything covered.

EDIT: even though I can't open CS Wyrm I did receive the mail + rewards saying the team I joined (before CS Wyrm was down) just completed the race.

EDIT-2: uc27 down at 18:40 server time.

EDIT-3: uc27 up with everything working at 6:00 server time. There are players already ranked in today's events so idk if they did in the last minutes or if the server was up earlier tonight (it was down between 3:30 and 5:30 server time).
    Last edited by SYAMEIMARU; 06-11-2019, 12:09 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Sidhe
    replied
    Originally posted by R293783649 View Post
    Screen name Riley, Server 213 City of Gallows. New Server UE2. Can't get past load 99%. Have cleared Cache and flushed DNS. Also tried multiple browsers. 3rd day in a row with issues, 2 of the last 3 this exact problem and can't even log in. I have recharged the last 4 days, with today being the day to get the homestead print. Please advise, on what I should do in order to make sure I receive the print since I can't log in to collect it. Thank you.
    Hello Riley. I do not know if you succeeded to collect the print, eventually, or not. What I'd suggest you to do is to submit a ticket to support, giving there all the details and your data (IGN, server name and number, details about the issue). Attach ss from the Recharge History (accessible for you on your main account page- will give you details in PM with the steps, so please check it, too). Here is the link to support: https://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=...&ticket_type=7 .

Leave a comment:

• Sidhe
    replied
    Yes, I saw that already, since day 1, and I am aware the issue is not only with R2 platform (not only for events or features not working, but for servers being down and not accessible, as well). Still, my main concern right now is for R2 servers and issues and as long as things are fixed and working, I am happy. Thank you for coming with the confirmation. Please, do not hesitate to signal here anything else that might happen to not work or to be broken related to server loading/login or features and events being broken or bugged. We will still monitor everything for a while, so anything you might come with and report, in due time, it's gonna be of great help and really highly appreciated.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X