League of Angels Open Beta Announcement

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• League of Angels Open Beta Announcement

You’ve been waiting and now it’s finally official – the launch date for strategy RPG League of Angels has been announced!
    To meet overwhelming demand, R2Games servers are going to go online early at 10:00 on 10 January 2014 (EST). To thank you for your patience and continued support, sign up early NOW to receive a special gift pack once LoA goes online.
    Keep in touch with all the news at R2Games’ official page and the LoA official forums.
    Thank you once again for your patience; keep in touch and catch you online soon!
    R2Games Operations
    20 December 2013
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Marina_???.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	114.2 KB
ID:	1743103

Again???? For Asian people like us with GMT+8 we will missed the QUIZ event.... Hopefully you can adjust the OBT time for the first server upon which GMT+8 people can participate the QUIZ event.

Comment

WOOOOOOO!!!!

Can't wait to finally play! :3
      Blood and Jade
      [S10] HonorAndValor
      Level 55

Arte et Marte.
      By Skill and By Fighting.

Comment

geez, game aint even started and youre whining allready about teh server time.
        Be patient and wait till teh open servers for other timezones as they always do.

I'm misisng everything also with this timezone so patience is the key

Comment

ouw january 10th , january 6th would have suited me alot better

Comment

January 10 i was hoping it would open this year.. lol i cant wait
            Server 191 Dread Island IGN: Silena

AVE ATQUE VALE

Comment

This would be an interesting game.
              It would be great if diamonds or whatever currency the game will use is given out daily on the official servers, like in Blade Hunter.
              It would bring in more users and many will stay - also Alpha testers should be given a code at the end via email for their time testing the game.
              Blade Hunter
              Predator

I keep 'em hangin' on my staff

Comment

Can't wait for the game to come on r2games, I've been playing it on another site I love it so much. When it comes on here I will definetly play this awesome game. but btw this game is a pay to win game so be careful for all those non-cashers. As a non-casher I sure do enjoy it. Can't wait, hehe.
                Player: (s45)Power
                Server: Exeden Realm
                Class: Ranger
                Pets: Baby angel, bone dragon and baby demon
                Level: 50
                Husband: (s36)Lemonade
                Guild: ♥Pop♥

Comment

finalmnete ja foi dito a data de lançamneto do loa

Comment

I already played this game

only 2 classes, Warrior and Mage.. most likely wartune but dont have building system..hehehe.. and i already applied for vet.

Comment

I am waiting for this game to release..................i wonder how many classes are there ?

Comment

lmao at all of you.. League of Angels is already open on another site.. I have already been playing so I know what to expect...

Comment

same here been playing and I'm enjoying it
                          I don't want to live a life filled with regrets just because you are uncomfortable around me you have a mouth use it to express how you feel and don't be ashamed of it but if you're going to hide behind my back and get away with it that's where you're wrong T.T

Comment

Just 2 main classes yes.. But at level 45 u get to specialize into another "branch" (Although it's mainly, for warriors, more tank or more DPS, dunno about mage)

Fun game though, and will play it when it opens here.

Comment

I will still play this game but rather on the official website so that I am better kept updated on their news plus the Mods seem quite helpful enough
                              I don't want to live a life filled with regrets just because you are uncomfortable around me you have a mouth use it to express how you feel and don't be ashamed of it but if you're going to hide behind my back and get away with it that's where you're wrong T.T

Comment

Working...
                              X