Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

League of Angels Open Beta Announcement

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

when when????

grrrrr so long . . . . .

Comment

yeah

Originally posted by ZtanS View Post
      Again???? For Asian people like us with GMT+8 we will missed the QUIZ event.... Hopefully you can adjust the OBT time for the first server upon which GMT+8 people can participate the QUIZ event.
      I agree! I agree! I agree!

Comment

when is the first server

Comment

lol

What overwhelming demand? This game is just going to be another quick money grab as usual. Sigh.

Comment

at lest i dont spend my money on any games so far

Comment

server european cand apare?!

Comment

I will pm u guys the official website as soon as possible since I have a chance to do so right now and pplus the game is still up and running T.T
                I don't want to live a life filled with regrets just because you are uncomfortable around me you have a mouth use it to express how you feel and don't be ashamed of it but if you're going to hide behind my back and get away with it that's where you're wrong T.T

Comment

is this pk game system??

Comment

no its not a pk system Yeonie chan its a strategy/RPG PVP game
                    I don't want to live a life filled with regrets just because you are uncomfortable around me you have a mouth use it to express how you feel and don't be ashamed of it but if you're going to hide behind my back and get away with it that's where you're wrong T.T

Comment

this game is easy

Comment

can't wait!
                        He fights with fury and fills men's souls with panic. I hold him mightiest of them all; we did not fear even their great champion Achilles, son of an immortal though he be, as we do this man: his rage is beyond all bounds, and there is none can vie with him in prowess.

Comment

Gtarcade already has it. Why would you want it? Decent game it is but the Loop quests will drive you crazy. You keep doing the same levels up to 50 times. I guess they just want you to pay to skip them

Comment

I am happy to share info with people and see em happy when they're playing this game a lot sooner
                            Last edited by LadyKayla; 01-01-2014, 03:52 PM.

Comment

I agree loop quest irritates me^^

Comment

I cant Wait im really looking forward to the release in 9 days

Comment

Working...
                                X