No announcement yet.

League of Angels Open Beta Announcement

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

players with R2 accounts will be able to sign up on the R2 servers as soon as the game is released
    Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
    Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

So Kitwritten can you please say if the open beta will have an EU server as well or just an US server? Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Mars View Post
        You’ve been waiting and now it’s finally official – the launch date for strategy RPG League of Angels has been announced!
        To meet overwhelming demand, R2Games servers are going to go online early at 10:00 on 10 January 2014 (EST). To thank you for your patience and continued support, sign up early NOW to receive a special gift pack once LoA goes online.
        Keep in touch with all the news at R2Games’ official page and the LoA official forums.
        Thank you once again for your patience; keep in touch and catch you online soon!
        R2Games Operations
        20 December 2013
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]65022[/ATTACH]
        there's the answer to all those who asked the server time

Comment

I will be coming from the other hosting site to try it here also. Maybe the player community will be a bit more friendly here. . .

Comment

lol 2 class only? ***..

Comment

Originally posted by Xenthia View Post
              I will be coming from the other hosting site to try it here also. Maybe the player community will be a bit more friendly here. . .
              i came for the same reasons and awaiting an more mature community without selfish players

Comment

I want us west serverrrrr

Comment

oceanic server would be great.
                  Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

Why is the main page with the countdown clock saying 1 Day 10 Hrs if it is supposed to go live in 22 Hours ?

R2Games servers are going to go online early at 10:00 on 10 January 2014 (EST) ?

Comment

make US + European servers .... so everyone is happy ... anyways , there is more europeans ...

Comment

Originally posted by FatSheik View Post
                        i came for the same reasons and awaiting an more mature community without selfish players

Don´t expect to much seriously i ave been playing most of games her and community is samo samo , between i ave been playing in that host too , advantage of game play is max you can get cheers
                        Stay Stand no mater wat

Comment

at the launch we will be starting with US east servers.... we do plan to have europe, oceanic and US west servers running as well at a later date

thanks for the feedback about the need for regional servers that players have been posting, its showing that there will be good demand for and support of regional servers....
                          Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
                          Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

According to the count down, servers open at 11pm est time tonight??

Comment

there is no server????? ummm.....

Comment

16 hours left

Comment

Working...
                                X