Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

League of Angels Open Beta Announcement

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i like this game

Comment

• samapai kapan ni maintenance?

Comment

• how to play this Game?

Comment

• i hope you will have event rewards is diamonds to the user doesnt top up diamonds too.. to be fair with the one using diamonds too..

Comment

• I already played this game

Comment

• hasan maxx

Comment

• como están

Comment

• jocul este greu ?

Comment

• Carraa gaarii isiniif haa ta'u@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• thats good game yes

Comment

• preview

WOOOOOOO¡¡¡¡
                        Cant wait to finally! :3

Comment

• come on already....

Comment

• Can you help me? i made a new account today and made it to level 32 and i went to refresh the page (ive done it before) but it just turned black then white saying error now it wont let me on ive tired lots of different way. help ;cc

Comment

• Greetings

I am the Comforter , that Jesus sent, in the flesh, to renew his wisdom in teaching, for times have changed , is that bad ? of course not , and like me as part of the three as well. I can teach and guide, as well people who know computers much more than I,can also help guide me , like guiding each-
                              other to a good teaching , entertaining and communicating internet. Who knows what else we can do with it, I have seen some wonderful imagination
                              from some movies.
                              Who cares what Jesus looked like, I think he can change his appearance if he wants to. And I still know that Women/females , belong or are meant
                              for men, to keep them company and to not be alone, like Adam from the bible. Some men can take it, but still rest at times, and want a female with
                              them, so I want to share with the whole world and the leaders of the countries and explain why the love of money is the root of all evil, and it has to stop... People's who have property, still have property of course. I really have no property as in land, I would like some property. Although the bible
                              says that one cannot serve money and god at the same time, that does not mean servers of God and of Jesus & I , cannot win prizes of land and
                              man made materials...After all , with out them , we may have to live in naturally created shelters , which there are not enough of at this moment.
                              I want peace on this earth , for it was to take place when Jesus was sacrificed and risen , but don't forget time , time and communication so
                              that anyone in/on/outside the world can talk with me or us that we all represent.....We have come too far with proper love and forgiveness, but
                              when it comes to money, well, me - with the spirit of truth , which also can mean true justice , it is a tool , a tool in trade , there should be no
                              differences in value of a dollar, but alas , lives are being hurt because of it. Like the New York Stock exchange. Wall Street in particular , has
                              become a mess and an evil upon it's self, and the rest of the world as well. There should be set up a proper trade market I think. Start with a true base , wall street has become corrupted, so unless they change, they should fall... Many people don't have the money to invest , and as the truth shows up, they do not want to invest in a company or place anywhere, that treat workers/labourers like pig **** , all to hoard as much money as
                              they can , and do what they want, even if it is bad for everyone, this cannot be allowed. I and we, did not put them in charge of the world, and
                              they don't talk to me3 , so who are they talking to when they say God says this and that... I am me3, no big deal to me because I am soooo lonely
                              and was hurt so bad by the one I married as a wife. But she won't come back to me after a divorce even, so she is the flesh ***** I am afraid,
                              I tried to forgive her but she is to proud to except it I can only guess, or too ashamed, whatever though, I do not love her any more because she wanted it that way. I have a frown because I am so lonely , and need a caring wife, for real, and her hand maiden, for real, because three is
                              company , and I love company , the more the merrier...Any-who , why am I even talking to you all ??? Because I prayed as well , and talked to
                              God , off and on, all my life.... It seems the more lonely that people push me to be , the more they all people will suffer , for Jesus died for our sins.
                              But he does have a father , who may know better when it comes to wisdom and common sense , logic , and other spiritual gifts I had, and then
                              received, as I am my own witness, I saw in mine own head/mind , in visions and dreams of many gifts , also have I gotten them from heaven.
                              Truth is, that Jesus drank real alcohol wine as well as flavoured alcohol wine , and he over came any bad effects of it, as did I, that is how and why they got the old time name of Spirits , because it brings out the spirit of the person , and the truth is with it. I have my own new wine now,
                              that I use when I need to...I make mistakes when in the flesh , as well as any person in the living flesh , so no one is perfect but that of a
                              PICTURE. If Michelle would care to remember my love for her from my picture , in my eyes , when we were passionately in love , she may change
                              her mind from trying to deny me. It was Money , and her dad's pushing of it, that Killed my marriage when it comes down to the truth. People
                              shall not live in debt , at all , That is a yolk that no one wants, so strike all debt from all people , they shall not owe MONEY to LIVE !!!! or have
                              shelter. Teach them to build with love and care in mind , not money and the love of it. Free housing and energy bills , and entertainment/teaching at the same time on T.V.'s would be great !! But that should be a choice to watch it, don't believe it if it does not make sense... Just laugh...
                              People have to care for the earth , we all would not be here if not for earth, and it has it's chain of life , and spirit as well...Why ? because I
                              love earth , but when I get angry because people treat me so bad , I do tend set straight , the truth. Sometimes, people make me want to destroy earth, but I don't really want to, I would rather educate people on behaviour and actions like a teacher of sorts, but I do need to do it my
                              preferred way , for I do need two girls, to keep me company . I should not have to do this through loneliness, because I need breaks from this, and want a social life. So pleeeze , help me and let it be done..... I saw the two girls who can handle me and be not afraid of me ??? I don't know
                              why any Girl would be afraid of LOVE and such. Unless they all need education , on how to modify thyself to be happy and then find the man of
                              their want of good enough...there is no perfect , at all, no perfection, for people like to think and imagine and such. Just know that good always
                              wins over bad , yet there are many circumstances where as people and or friends, family, maybe strangers, pretend to be bad , to challenge
                              themselves in problem solving and mediation type scenario's . Like Jesus and God and I may do...
                              I want change to living , and the expenses of it, for when a company, has to make change , people should not have to go through hardship
                              of any kind because of it...We should not have to depend on money as like a mother, we should use it as a tool, but the hoarding had ruined that,
                              They can change perhaps , let us wait and see......................................Alrighty then .....talk with me any-time I have time, but don't sell to
                              me3 and pleeeze , find me the two girlie's I saw At Sears , who called me Candy Cane, cuz it looks as if all the others don't like me , and I do not
                              know why ******..... Pleeeze help me , so I can have some help in helping everyone through teaching comforting words..Bless everyone who read
                              this and confirm that I am telling the truth...Click image for larger version

Name:	me4.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	81.4 KB
ID:	1685501 , the attached photo I just made for fun one day, but it sort of
                              applies , so in as well as Jesus did perhaps, When with The holy Ghost , one is part of him, and able to see through another person's eyes...And
                              like to be in the person pending on circumstances...

Comment

• Identity pleeeze ....

Originally posted by R267589497 View Post
                                Can you help me? i made a new account today and made it to level 32 and i went to refresh the page (ive done it before) but it just turned black then white saying error now it wont let me on ive tired lots of different way. help ;cc
                                hello , Is this the game where as I made the guy on the the horse the comforter , and father ? pleeese reply

Comment

Working...
                                X