No announcement yet.

Cross-Server Battles

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yes and with the new player rewards being bugged, can't collect for quiz and cross server. I guess the only good thing is i don't seem to notice the database error messages anymore or i just don't pay attention to it?

but seriously. why continue letting ppl pay for a broken game when all they want is cross server matches for all servers, there has to be a lot of money to get that fixed?

new servers are not needed or they shouldn't be top priority, what should be is fixing your game so it has all features that everyone is joining for.

Comment

• No the DEVs will not fix it.. I have been playing this game for a month now and I have yet to be able to do cross server war. and now the Team Arena is broke too.. this is on server S17.

Comment

• ANOTHER COMPLAIN about no xserver, and I am planning to complain again tomorrow too

Comment

• S9 League of Angels - cross server not working for almost 1 weak. Please admin some help
          Last edited by R247219401; 02-10-2014, 04:20 PM.

Comment

• Buggiest game I've seen yet.

I...I love you like a love song baby...
            I.. I love you like a love song baby...
            I...I love you like a love song baby...
            And I keep hitting repe-pe-pe-pe-peat.
            :o:o:o:o

Comment

• Originally posted by SkiaXia View Post
              Buggiest game I've seen yet.
              not as bad as wartunes. only reason i like this game more is because there is no lagg!!!!!!Thanks loa for no lag

Game:Wartune
              IGN: 1shot/Muffin
              LVL: 65/52
              BR: 52k/36k
              Guild: KingsOfWar
              Class: Archer/Mage
              Server: r2 Edena Village

Game: League of Angels
              IGN: Lovely
              LVL: 33
              BR. 20K
              Guild: Just4Fun
              Class: Mage
              Server: s70 Scared Elementails

Comment

• cross server s9 lvl 55+ not working for almost 1 week now

Comment

• Can any admin advise as to why there is no cross server on S70 the new East Coast server?

Being as you continually state only East Coast has Cross Server I have to play there rather than Europe, but it seems East Coast doesn't mean East Coast....yeah.

Comment

• i just want to know when eu,us west and oceanic well get cross server battles before we all get board of waiting

Comment

• ^_^.,., try

Comment

• admin please respon we pay but we didnt get CS, and now we cant see the other people mount. how we can up costume and wings if u didnt open CS

S29 Angelic Exile

Comment

• I am growing more and more disappointed with League of Angels each day. The concept of the game is entertaining and I have met some good folks. The challenge here is the lack of response from R2 to it's customer base. Like the above poster stated, cross server battle has been down for over a week, you can no longer see mounts, and now Hot Events has completely disappeared.

You seem to be on a constant push to open new servers in an effort to lure new players but have neglected to provide adequate feedback or support to your existing customer base, especially those of us who give you money like myself. Currently I do not feel like a "Very Important Person" aka VIP.

Please provide some level of respectable feedback or your core paying customer base will continue to erode and existing servers will become nothing more than empty ghost towns.

As I stated the game is fun and has massive potential, but as a paying customer I feel like you do not care about me or the other players on my server. Looking for a real response or update here.

Malik - Sorcerer and Professional Tough Guy
                          S29 Angelic Exile
                          Malik - Sorcerer
                          Apocalypse Guild
                          S29 Angelic Exile

Comment

• lol, have you tried playin on twilight clash? -.-

Comment

• im on s69 and almost lvl 38 and no option for cross server i thought at level 37 u could attend what is the deal with that

Comment

• come on, is it that hard to stop working on new servers -_- and giving us cross-server.........I really want to suplex yah mfs

Comment

Working...
                                X