Cross-Server Battles

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cicocico87 View Post
    Angels are doing to much damage to troops, and almost making them useless. Please fix Cross Server for EU servers. We have more then enough EU servers to finally get that event. Your game is **** without cross server. People are quiting every day and you are not doing anything to fix that. Your festival is over for almost week now, and all we can see is some new junk events and weddings, trust me, no one gives a **** for your wedding option, fix the one that matters 1st.

I totally agree. Mrriage Systems. stop that. I dont want flowers on my screen. I dont want see more false love, we already see it in reality. I wanna get some fun. without farming love, wedding rings, roses. I want challenge others and bosses.

Comment

• cross server is still down on 48, I haven't received any compensation either

Comment

• I play on 2 servers s19 and s68 cross server has been down on 19 for more than 2 weeks ,, got to do some cross server yesterday on s68 then after maint did not work anymore ***...

Comment

• Ok finally i Found i forum where someone Answer Cross Sever Still No working on the sever yet :'( please help ! I really need it

Click image for larger version

Name:	b.png
Views:	1
Size:	850.0 KB
ID:	1681348
          Character Name: NikiCross

Server: [S62]Reff Heights

Level:85

Comment

• You guys might as well stop asking about cross-server. R2Game doesn't care no matter how many time you asked. There are so many complain about cross-server already, but there hasn't been anything about cross-server update, which mean they don't care or don't read any post about cross-server. So no matter how many people complain it's the same old same old.

Comment

• PPL need to stop spend on this game may they will listen and respect to casher/player

Comment

• Delay: Cross-server War
                ​Dear Heroes and Angels,

We sincerely apologize but we are currently running into issues with Cross-server Wars due to time zone problems within the game. Our developers have been working nonstop to resolve these issues, and we hope to have the Cross-server Wars back online for ALL servers later this week! Thank you once again for your patience and understanding and we look forward to seeing you in game!
                Best,
                R2Games LoA Ops Team

was posted in the news section
                Last edited by IbnuKhursani; 02-13-2014, 03:24 AM.
                UGLY BD

Comment

• other than east server please read these http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....issue-resolved.
                  UGLY BD

Comment

• Is it posible to have a refund of all the diamond we have buy and close the account,because it start to be stupid youre things,not even able solve 1 little problem,do you have programmers or its babies who do the programation?

Comment

• cross server matches are a joke without battles - wtg r2 another awesome nd useless update

Comment

• fix it anyway...fights are unavailable on Cross-server.

Comment

• Do something or better closed till its fixed. Im tired of players using hacks or autoclick programs.
                          Last edited by EdgeLOA; 02-15-2014, 11:46 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by R246467229 View Post
                            Do something or better closed till its fixed. Im tired of players using hacks or autoclick programs.
                            totally agree pull it down or enable the fights, sick to death of some low geared low br, player using a autoclicker, standing and blocking the mine. when they would of been dead before they even mined it once
                            Last edited by EdgeLOA; 02-15-2014, 11:46 AM.
                            IGN - asteroph
                            Class - sorcerer
                            Server - [26] Paradisia's Glory

Comment

• yep, cross server batles are not working good,u cant fight only mine ores whitch are also bugged and full of cheaters with autoclicking hcks and u cant block them,we was like 6 of us trying to block him on small mine (same team not oposing to clear what u think,he was alone,only 1 from oposite team) u cant see even ore since too mutch of us was there and he still continuing to mine with no problem while u cant kill since kill is bugged and dont work ??? ok,they cheating but pls close servers till u fix this,is not fair that u cant do nothing to those cheaters,if fight should work would be easyer to deal with cheaters......
                              Arielaknight -S8 - Sorcerer L71+

Comment

• They take advantage of the cross server by obtaining ore's.

Comment

Working...
                                X