Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Cross-Server Battles

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

s8 no cross server icon we cant play fix that we need cross server

Comment

We better get compensated greatly for loosing cross server for so many days

Comment

Originally posted by R246628969 View Post
        s8 no cross server icon we cant play fix that we need cross server
        It was there at tuesday, then in the evening at wednesday and after that it just disappeared as fast as it was added.
        I guess there were too much problems with it. Although it worked on tuesday though. I played it once.
        League of Angels
        IGN: Ardarume
        Class: Mage
        Server: S8 Captive Armora
        Guild: AofC

also active at path of exile. ign: viraninde, class: witch
        currently inactive at wartune. ign: elante, class: mage, server: s59 (kabam) and ign: kintyra, class: ranger, server: S5 (aeria games). former member of legends and swordArt.

Comment

problem was it was on est server time zone >_> and vs est server so they decided to remove it so we wont get the divine chests vouchers gold and the honor

Comment

server 16 no cross server icon. please fix it.

Comment

it works, just tat the time is diff from it was shown.. dam kids now make my server cross server down too..for my server althou show 13.00 but it started at 5am ..who cares as long as there is cross server better than none now ...grrr!!!

Comment

Right now, as we have posted in a few threads, there is no Cross Server except for US East servers. We do apologize but at this point in time there is no ETA to starting Cross Server again on US West, Europe and Oceanic.
                File a ticket
                for payment issues
                For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
                Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

Originally posted by CafeAuLait View Post
                  Right now, as we have posted in a few threads, there is no Cross Server except for US East servers. We do apologize but at this point in time there is no ETA to starting Cross Server again on US West, Europe and Oceanic.
                  OMG man are ready lef 3 day out Cros server close in S22 but stil not fix ...
                  just ask what happent with R2games in work becouse that is very slowly work

are your not see how many people spent money for this game but whay get slowly in work ?
                  1 more i have think your must open cros server and fix it in offline server and just update cros server if your are ready fix so not more pople going to cry and cry

2 remember how many compensasient your give to Close Cros server in 3 day ? that just 5000 but if Cros server open we can got 15k so that very very make player cry

3 about VIP open that in Shop use dimaon becouse if use Moll poin that very expensiv about tax
                  that whay expensiv ?
                  1 need pay tax in 1st paymen to pay mol poin Like i-pay for Indonesia people got tax 25%
                  2 tax for mol Poin got 25% more

SO that expensiv if your pay 7$ your need pay 12-13 $ for real indonesia and that is very very expensiv take tax 100% from real price in r2games

That happent not many indonesia poeple going to VIP

If your open unipin in VIP paymen maybe cna many people going to pay becouse that not high tax
                  Last edited by R247759637; 01-25-2014, 10:18 PM.
                  [S12 FonTwyln ShadowBound] [S22 KingOfAllOrc League Of Angels]

Comment

Originally posted by CafeAuLait View Post
                    Great, just great. And then when we get cross-server, we'll get plunder by the server that have cross-server because they can farm honor. I wish I hadn't donate. Should have stick with gtarcade. I'm starting to think maybe the dev is thinking and working on what events to make more money and what server to open than to actually fix issues within servers. As far as cross-server goes, I guess we won't see it until summer or fall.
                    Last edited by unlimited497; 01-26-2014, 02:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by R28571053 View Post
                      Take a look - plain and simple isn't working again... Don't ask me to clear my cache ....

[ATTACH=CONFIG]69013[/ATTACH]

haiz becoz of tis ppl, they dono tat they just nid adjust the time accordingly,.. mine write 13.00-23.00 but started at 5am to 3pm..NOW all these idiot making us all no cross server for few days due to their own stupidity... grrr

Comment

Originally posted by unlimited497 View Post
                        Great, just great. And then when we get cross-server, we'll get plunder by the server that have cross-server because they can farm honor. I wish I hadn't donate. Should have stick with gtarcade. I'm starting to think maybe the dev is thinking and working on what events to make more money and what server to open than to actually fix issues within servers. As far as cross-server goes, I guess we won't see it until summer or fall.
                        No one in your region will have cross server, so you don't have to worry about being matched with players who farmed honor.
                        | | |

Comment

Originally posted by EdgeLOA View Post
                          No one in your region will have cross server, so you don't have to worry about being matched with players who farmed honor.
                          So in other words. You have EDIT everyone on the servers without crossserver combat that baught clothing after it closed off. Since its now impossible to upgrade. GOOD JOB!!!!! PVP is so fun when you can't even scale against them if you use money. Compensations ahoi. And for the love of god! DISABLE CLOTHING ON SERVERS YOU CANT GET CORSSERVER STUFF ON! ITS RETARDED AND BROKEN. What a useless development decision that was ohh my god.
                          Last edited by CafeAuLait; 01-26-2014, 06:23 PM. Reason: language

Comment

Mmh i bought costume and cant use it cause cross server is down thats not really good
                            hope u fix it and comepensate!

Comment

well, instead of everyone getting screwed over not on a us east server, i would much rather you bring back in the glitch and everyone deal with east coast timer for it instead of no cross server at all. that is stupid to tell everyone they have no way to utilize their finishing move skill at all or upgrade their clothing/wings just because of a glitch the dev's/programmers are unable to fix. much rather have something broken that works then nothing because it cannot be made perfect. there are always programmer mess up's as everyone can tell since LoA launched.

well as patiently and kindly as i can muster up through my anger. thanks for your time and i would like to see you resolve this issue so that we can at least enter a broken event then not having it at all.

That is unless you give us free 25-50 emblem core daily and 25-50 fashion core daily.

because we are being denied the use of very important items to this game. i mean after all we are also being denied honor we can spend as well as 6-9 divine treasures per day, as well as gold we can use for upgrading purposes.
                              Last edited by RealChaosblade; 01-26-2014, 04:58 PM.
                              League of Angels
                              ChaosBlade Level 96 Berserker
                              Server 13 "Valkyrie's Call"
                              10.6 Million+ BR
                              The Free Ruby Hero's, Fame Hunter, MoD, Earth Shaker, Amazon Hunter, Bloodsucker + Many More

Crystal Saga
                              (J4)Chaosblade Level 147 Eidolon Knight
                              Too many Pets

“Life is nothing without a little chaos to make it interesting.”

Comment

I'm going to remind players that the developers made the decision and we have to abide by it. We ask for your patience as they address the issue.
                                File a ticket
                                for payment issues
                                For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
                                Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

Working...
                                X