Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by R246842633 View Post
    browsing game like this???

i've been playing many online games and but not all server down in one time. atleast one server alive so player wont getting angry or leave the game forever.

what is the use of many server shutdown all in one time.
    because this is only one server but cutted on partitions

Comment

• I'm typing this, I've just typed this, I'm now going to type this.... how would that help?

There is obviously something causing a problem which is what they're trying to fix now, coming onto the forum just to post another delay won't help in fact it'll just waste more time!

The servers will be on when they're ready, putting them up in a buggy/glitchy state can cause serious problems and may end up in a roll-back OR the worst case a total wipe!

Comment

• Yawn!!!!!!

Comment

• another hourssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Comment

• the maintenance started at 6:30 pm my time it is now 12:05 am more than the 3-4 hours and the other hour they said

Comment

• 6:04 in morning here, waking up in california! grabs more coffee an patiently waits for LOA to begin..Thank You r2games Staff for your work here an trying to make it run smoothly!
              AngelicSword[S28]
              Last edited by sistermlm; 03-07-2014, 08:09 AM.

Comment

• I don't know what to do now...I have to do real life stuff while the server is being fixed. I forgot how to do real life stuff....ahhhhhh

IGN: MizUndrstd
                Server: s4
                Guild: HelloKitty

Comment

• is this **** getting online soon or what?

Comment

• Originally posted by R21925089 View Post
                    I hope we are going to get compensation for quiz? and any other events that may be missed across the servers?
                    Hi Folks!
                    R21925089 read the new post bout Maintenance....there will be a comp pack

Comment

• wow......i could make a fortune selling tissues on this forum lol

Comment

• What you have missed:
                        Quiz and/or WB (depending on server)

What you SHOULD have gained:
                        1) A walk out in the sunshine
                        2) Maybe a McD's breakfast as a treat
                        3) Spending a few extra hours with friends or loved ones
                        4) A break from the RSI due to overclicking
                        5) Batteries for your wireless mouse
                        6) A few hours nap for you sleep deprived addicts!

The list could go on and on but you should get my point.....

Comment

• the compensation pack(s) better be worth or i will rage!!!
                          nah just kidding.... but seriously, how about just stop making new server(s) & improve the maintenance timing....
                          or like they said, just get some hamsters to run the wheel....
                          Last edited by IAN48; 03-07-2014, 08:10 AM.

Comment

• In what time it open on india i am playing in Oceanic server

Comment

• Originally posted by R259775897 View Post
                              I'm typing this, I've just typed this, I'm now going to type this.... how would that help?

There is obviously something causing a problem which is what they're trying to fix now, coming onto the forum just to post another delay won't help in fact it'll just waste more time!

The servers will be on when they're ready, putting them up in a buggy/glitchy state can cause serious problems and may end up in a roll-back OR the worst case a total wipe!
                              Since you set it like that let me inform you that in dozen of games i ever played before ALWAYS was a server that was alive ONLY for them to test every changes they made BEFORE give it into public ...They do not have any excuse on that ... Its better keep 1-2 servers for them instead of releasing 1-2-xx everyday !!!!

Comment

• s37 still not online at 14:08pm, or play another game LOL - I'm also playing Wartune.

Comment

Working...
                                X