Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

League of Angels - St. Patrick's Day Celebration: New Costume, Mount & Angel!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• League of Angels - St. Patrick's Day Celebration: New Costume, Mount & Angel!

What are you going to do on St. Patrick's Day? Come and celebrate it with us in League of Angels! We have prepared a series events for you. Group Buy is back with the Leprechaun Costume, along with the brand new event Resource Tycoon, where the winners will get the new mount Pride Kingand the first test run of Cross-server Tournament with the prizes Angel Victoriana and Lvl. 60 Royal equipment print.

New Costume: Leprechaun

Click image for larger version

Name:	LoA_Leprechaun.png
Views:	1
Size:	182.7 KB
ID:	1747506

Base attributes: HP +6000, PATK +1800, MATK +1800, PDEF +1500, MDEF +150, Agility +450

New Mount: Pride King

Name:	League of Angels Pride King.png
Size:	164.8 KB
ID:	1747507

Glamor Bonus: PATK +750, MATK +750, PDEF +500, MDEF +500, Agility +200, HP +2400
    Glamor Skill: Lion’s Roar Lvl. 1 - Has 15% chance of reducing player’s DMG received -15%

New Angel: Victoriana

Name:	LoA_????.jpg
Size:	68.4 KB
ID:	1747508

Player Lvl. Required: Lvl. 50
    Highest available level: Lvl. 70
    Angel Stats: MATK 780, Agility 195, Hit 38, Crit 38, Crit Damage 32
    Skill: Heavenly Aura +2 - Deals Magic DMG of (160% ATK +500) to all enemies
    Halo: Crit +40, HP +640, ATK +200, ATK +200

Event Schedule

Name:	Event Schedule.png
Size:	8.8 KB
ID:	1747509

Resource Tycoon
    Duration: March 16 to 19
    Server: all
    Description:
    - Click on the Tycoon icon on the left of the game window to open the Resource Tycoon menu.
    - Players gain points by collecting required resources during the event, i.e. Gold, Soulstones, Angel Tears, Gem, Blessed Stone and Aegis Shard.
    - Each day at 14:00 and 22:00 the point leaders will be determined and prizes will be set accordingly. The grand prize will be issued at the conclusion of the event. The Top 3 players who have at least 30,000 points wil get Pride King Soul and Lvl. 60 red Royal Mail Print.

Name:	LoA????.jpg
Size:	82.6 KB
ID:	1747510

- Overall Scoring Rules
    The Hot Events menu or other special events included
    The attachment of the mail sent during the Resource Tycoon event included
    The the attachment of the mail sent before the Resource Tycoon event don’t include
    The rewards of Resource Tycoon don’t include
    Opening chests don’t include

Please Notice:

Points required for the prizes (Basic Prize, 14:00 Prize, 22:00 Prize included)

Tycoon: 10,000
    Gold: 1,000
    Soulstones: 500
    Angel Tears: 1,000
    Gems: 1,000
    Bless Stone: 500
    Aegis Shard: 500

Group Buy
    Duration: March 16 to 18 (server time)
    Server: All
    Description:
    - Click on the Group Buy icon on the left of the game window to bring up the event menu.
    - During the event, the more people who buy an item, the cheaper it becomes! The discount can be as high as 50% off.
    - If you bought an item at a higher price than the final price, you may collect the price difference after the event ends.
    - Group Tickets can be used in the Group Buy to purchase certain items. 1 Group Ticket is worth 1 Diamond. Group Tickets can be obtained from the events Total Recharge Reward I and Today's Gift.
    - If the purchase involves Group Tickets, the Diamonds paid with Group Tickets will not be returned.
    - The remaining Group Tickets are still valid for future Group Buy event.
    - The items in this event are Leprechaun Costume Shards, Blessed Stones, Ruby Herosouls, Topaz Herosouls, Lvl. 4 Cherubstone, Aegis Shards, Soulstones, Angel Tears, Synth Scrolls, Lvl. 5 Common Gem Chest, Lvl. 5 Superior Gem Chest, and Basic Energy Card (50).

Name:	LoA_??.jpg
Size:	88.2 KB
ID:	1747511

Lucky Draw:
    The first time each day a player buys each specific item in Group Buy, they will get a chance to draw in Lucky Draw. Prizes include Group Buy points and Vouchers. There is also an item that gives a 100% refund on thefirst purchase of the day!
    Lottery:
    1. Group Buy points are rewarded to players every time they make a successful purchase. These points can be used in the lottery.
    2. Choose luck numbers from 1-999.
    3. After the event, 1 lucky number will be chosen by the system. The player who has chosen the same number will win 5000 Diamonds!
    4. Those who do not win the Big Prize will receive Vouchers according to the amount of Lucky Numbers they have.

Total Recharge Reward I
    Description: Cumulatively recharge certain amounts during the event to get Group Tickets and other rewards!
    Requirements

Name:	recharge reward.png
Size:	9.3 KB
ID:	1747512

Today's Gift
    Description: Login every day to get Group Tickets!

Name:	Todays gift.png
Size:	3.0 KB
ID:	1747513

Leprechaun Pub
    Duration: March 19 to 22 (server time)
    Description:
    - Buy items with Shamrocks from the Leprechaun Pub for a discounted price; they will be up to 50% off.
    - Shamrocks can be obtained from Total Recharge Rewards or exchanging Diamonds or Vouchers at a 1:1 rate. If you have remaining Apple from previous events, you can exchange them into Shamrocks in the Hot Events menu.
    - Click the “Refresh” button for a chance to buy different discounted items. The commodities include Ruby Herosouls, Topaz Herosouls, Garnet Herosouls, Blessed Stones, Lvl. 1 to 4 Cherubstone, Lvl. 1 to 4 Holy Crystal, Lvl. 5 Superior Gem Chest, Lvl. 6 to 7 Common Gem Chest, Soulstones, Socketing Rods, Angel Tears, Aegis Shards, Timeskip Scrolls, Synth Scrolls, Adv. Energy Card (10), Adv. Energy Card (50), Basic Energy Card (10), Basic Energy Card (50), and Gold.
    - The remaining Shamrock can be used in future events.

Name:	LoA_???.jpg
Size:	102.6 KB
ID:	1747514

Total Recharge Reward II
    Duration: March 19 to 22 (server time)
    Server: all
    Description: Cumulatively recharge certain amounts during the event to get Shamrocks and other rewards!

Name:	recharge reward2.png
Size:	9.0 KB
ID:	1747515

Cross-server Tournament
    Duration: March 18 to 22
    Server: To be announced
    Description: The first test run of League of Angels Cross Server Tournament will start on March 18th. Elite warriors of each server will have a chance to compete for the championship of all servers in the one-week tournament. The prizes include Victoriana's Icon and Lvl. 60 red equipment. Stay tuned for more details.

Best,
    R2Games LoA Ops Team

I see $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ written all over this, things are way to expensive - 13.5k minimum for a costume is ridiculous
    Zombie ate my Pizza
    S6 Deep Valley (temp)
    Name - Diablos
    lvl - 36
    BR - 37k
    Guild - Demons

Comment

Originally posted by Diablos-S58 View Post
      I see $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ written all over this, things are way to expensive - 13.5k minimum for a costume is ridiculous
      yes, just another event for the cashers. R2 price gouges everything. 98% of the stuff isnt worth what their asking and yet ppl still shell out the money.. shows how much intelligent there is in the human race. pretty much none

Comment

what is tycon?

Comment

oh aint fun for those not casher...this game slowly is not a game anymore but a money business

Comment

Originally posted by luna.crystal79 View Post
            oh aint fun for those not casher...this game slowly is not a game anymore but a money business
            is not slowly is very fast, real is not fun anymore. spam new servers. only $$$$$ events. crazy prices 75€ for a top marry ring?? are you crazy?
            everything is to pay nothing to play.

couting down. why I've start a new game from r2games... damn.

Comment

To be honest, then R2 doesn't care about free players. They just should make whole game for Diamonds

Comment

as i said few days ago, this will be short, ppl are leaving, so much paying events and so expensive )
                there are servers with less then 10 players... wich will quite the game in 2-3 days gj R2, Good start but u will end same as u begin.
                Ppl will go for others games.

Comment

that only think about money and not the players? ah maybe this step and leave the game ... as in crystal saga .... I like this game a penalty that is only for the rich .... (by inequality only visa are using ("good")

Comment

I also like League of Angels, But keep thinking like its not worth of my time, specially since every single event is for donators. Im wondering maby in few months u need to pay like 20 buch each time to login ? Please R2 That is just ridiculous....

Comment

Yea... I've been donating but with events that need you to donate 500dollars to actually get something good every week.. Well good luck trying to run this game for long with this policy..

Comment

WOW.... so pricey
                        it's all failing faster than I can lower my standards

Comment

I'm fine with events like this one, they at least give some chance for non spenders, got 17k vouchers stocked up. As for the diamonds, it's the buyer's problem if they fall for it. So long as people buy these stuff, r2 won't do anything to the prices.
                          <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
                          everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
                          logic.

Comment

lol .. soon peeps with inslands will stay on this game and if they dont stop they will lose their islands congrats R2 u are going to ruin fun :P

Comment

Originally posted by R253608809 View Post
                              lol .. soon peeps with inslands will stay on this game and if they dont stop they will lose their islands congrats R2 u are going to ruin fun :P
                              right what can say about this only +1

Comment

Working...
                              X