Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

League of Angels - St. Patrick's Day Celebration: New Costume, Mount & Angel!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this game is awesome i like the pride king will try my hardest to get it

Comment

this is the way they can pay their mods to run this game...focus on shelling a lot of cash for some dork items...lol I see no drive in cashing a lot for this game

Comment

bm

wooot woootr wooot

Comment

ask for a lot of cashing again.. and your points will magically disappear again.. oh well.. not doing that anymore.

Comment

hm... i cant understand why all the people fire on r2. You cant even get a beer from bar even if they have 1000 cases in side cause its their business you pay and get a beer same goes here you need to pay and get something which you want. You must be a bit thankful they giving you a chance to play game for free. yeah i an non casher but I am happy with what i am I got 2k points already in tycoon worth to get 2 prizes alreayd after few hours event start.
            Grow up guys its not just r2 it goes same for all gaming companies name me a company which gives away free ps3 games. or free newly made PC games.

Comment

I check group buy today. They reduce limit for group ticket 50 and 100 max.. Useless thing become extra useless.

Comment

Originally posted by eerieandroid View Post
                I check group buy today. They reduce limit for group ticket 50 and 100 max.. Useless thing become extra useless.
                Yes it has limit cause you can use it for 3 days event of Group Buy.

Comment

Originally posted by Painindaback View Post
                  I'm fine with events like this one, they at least give some chance for non spenders, got 17k vouchers stocked up. As for the diamonds, it's the buyer's problem if they fall for it. So long as people buy these stuff, r2 won't do anything to the prices.
                  You may have 17k vouchers but can only buy each voucher item 1 time, once per day. so its not the great even if have tons of vouchers

Comment

Originally posted by kornos123 View Post
                    hm... i cant understand why all the people fire on r2. You cant even get a beer from bar even if they have 1000 cases in side cause its their business you pay and get a beer same goes here you need to pay and get something which you want. You must be a bit thankful they giving you a chance to play game for free. yeah i an non casher but I am happy with what i am I got 2k points already in tycoon worth to get 2 prizes alreayd after few hours event start.
                    Grow up guys its not just r2 it goes same for all gaming companies name me a company which gives away free ps3 games. or free newly made PC games.
                    Hmm you may have 2k tycon points but to qualify for the 1400 and 2200 rewards you must have 10k points each day. Not sure about the catagory rewards yet, we will find out after reset time if you must have 10k total points to get reward then

Hmm free brand new games, dude every software company gives away free games at launch. All you have to do is sign up on any of the major review website for a chance at a free game. And most times they will have drawings for the game consols also as a free package.
                    Last edited by XiuQinLi; 03-16-2014, 05:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by XiuQinLi View Post
                      You may have 17k vouchers but can only buy each voucher item 1 time, once per day. so its not the great even if have tons of vouchers
                      It's true that just about 10k vouchers are enough to buy the stuff, but saying what you can buy isn't great is just wrong. Things like these are what allow me to beat diamond users 20k BR above me
                      <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
                      everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
                      logic.

Comment

Best part about this event.. Is watching how few are spending on certain items.. like the Lep. Outfit.. as of right now less then 20 bought.. there big new costume.. no one is buying.. lol..

Someone in the marketing department didn't attend marketing 101..

Comment

well the ring i have no problem , im having 2 marriage already..so the guy shld propose and give the ring..
                          well its all business games as u can see, try to get free offer every day diamonds and gold.

Comment

hey,why is not a list of points here and see what we need to make for point?

Comment

Originally posted by kornos123 View Post
                              thankfull ha!!!!!! no they should be thankfull to even get players with their shiiiity services just make weaker items for non cashiers and a bit or allot beter for cashers so that those with skill win and those who just pay eat some dirt

Comment

there should probably be written that you dont get any 14:00/22:00 rewards if you dont have 10K pts in tycoon...
                                Freedy (15x Domi Champ, TOP16 CS TT)
                                S75 Whitewater Camp
                                Mystic lvl 73
                                800k BR
                                Zodiac: , ,
                                Eternal Spire: , ,

Comment

Working...
                                X