Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

League of Angels - Cross-Server Tournament Open Beta Testing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• League of Angels - Cross-Server Tournament Open Beta Testing

Duration: March 18 to 22
    Server: US East Servers between 1 and 98

Notice: The event is opened between 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM

Basic Gameplay

Cross-server tournament is composed of 3 stages: Group Stage, Tournament, and Prize Collection.

Stage 1. Group Stage

Level Requirement: 50
    Rules:
    1. During the group stage, each eligible player has 10 free attempts to challenge other players match made by the system.
    2. You can spend Diamonds to purchase extra attempts.
    3. Once you have defeated all 10 opponents, the opponent list will be refreshed after you re-enter the Tournament panel.
    Prizes:
    1. Each victory will give you group stage points and rewards; if you fail, the prizes will be halved.
    2. Only when all the opponents on the current tier are defeated will the tier prize be issued.
    3. Group Stage prizes include Gold, Prestige, and Warrior's Marks (can be used to exchange for Red Equipment Prints and materials)
    Stage 2. Tournament
    Requirements:
    The 100 players with the highest group stage points can participate in the final tournament.

Rules:
    1. Each finalist has 10 daily challenge attempts. When you defeat an opponent, you take his/her ranking.
    Prize:
    1. All tournament participants can collect a personal gift pack.
    2. The quality of the gift pack is determined by your final rank.
    3. The prizes include Gold, Prestige, Royal's Marks (can be used to redeem special items), and Flair.
    Stage 3. Prize Collecting
    All the players on the same server as the Top 10 tournament winners can collect a gift pack from the Tournament panel.

Damn
    This is a lot of gamers are waiting for..
    Can't wait to do a duel.

Comment

If you find any Bugs with Cross Server Tournament, please report them here !

To discuss the Cross Server Beta Test, you can use this Thread .

Thanks.
      Last edited by Meditron; 03-18-2014, 03:40 AM.

( just in case you missed them the first time )

Comment

when will europe servers get chance for this tournament?

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Mars View Post
          Duration: March 18 to 22
          Server: US East Servers between 1 and 98

Basic Gameplay

Cross-server tournament is composed of 3 stages: Group Stage, Tournament, and Prize Collection.

Stage 1. Group Stage

Level Requirement: 50
          Rules:
          1. During the group stage, each eligible player has 10 free attempts to challenge other players match made by the system.
          3. Once you have defeated all 10 opponents, the opponent list will be refreshed after you re-enter the Tournament panel.

Prizes:
          1. Each victory will give you group stage points and rewards; if you fail, the prizes will be halved.
          2. Only when all the opponents on the current tier are defeated will the tier prize be issued.
          3. Group Stage prizes include Gold, Prestige, and Warrior's Marks (can be used to exchange for Red Equipment Prints and materials)

Stage 2. Tournament
          Requirements:
          The 100 players with the highest group stage points can participate in the final tournament.

Rules:
          1. Each finalist has 10 daily challenge attempts. When you defeat an opponent, you take his/her ranking.

Prize:
          1. All tournament participants can collect a personal gift pack.
          2. The quality of the gift pack is determined by your final rank.
          3. The prizes include Gold, Prestige, Royal's Marks (can be used to redeem special items), and Flair.

Stage 3. Prize Collecting
          All the players on the same server as the Top 10 tournament winners can collect a gift pack from the Tournament panel.
          Why is only for their server whats with other servers Europe and other??? when its gona start?
          Game: League of Angels
          Server: 8 Captive Amora Europe
          Character: Tomi
          LVL : 70+
          Guild : ExYu

Comment

Originally posted by R253764673 View Post
            when will europe servers get chance for this tournament?

I'd like to know too

Comment

Will this be a patch, where we will need to reload? Server date and time at S2 is 0734 March 18 and no updates yet.

Comment

what server time will it start
                League of angels
                server - A14
                user - AnthonyX
                Battle Rating - 1.5m
                level - 81

Comment

This is more like a tournament for top 100 attempt buyers. Nice trick giving rewards per attempt. no way in hell a legit top 100 player get to fight in the finals with only the free 10 attempts. thumbs up for the devs!

HAVE FUN!

Comment

I agree with Dyopet. This needs to be tweaked at least a little bit. the ONLY way to get top 100 is to spend diamond. I would recomment splitting the different companies up, R2 / Gt / Facebook. And each one having their own Cross server war. The way it is now, I am a diamond user....I will not be participating in this event anymore after seeing how it is set up. I will use my free attempt and stop. This is MUCH MUCH too expensive. Keep in mind I bought Amora...and Im saying this is too expensive lol.

Comment

So you able to buy more attempts with diamonds. Seriously where is the competition in this?

Comment

PB is soooo gonna own everyone.. ruuuuun

Comment

US west time too pls.

Comment

Originally posted by beastmaster91 View Post
                            So you able to buy more attempts with diamonds. Seriously where is the competition in this?
                            Yeah I don't see any real competition about this if you can get more attempts...this is like competition to see who is richer.

Comment

so what you are saying is the east servers get a head start on red equipment and the new angel well that is a crock. should be in all or none in my opinion. and I have a question when it does go in all is it only the west servers against west, east against east, etc... or are they all going to be mixed with the advantage going to east? it doesnt say anywhere about cross server war if it is split as west, east, etc... it just says top 20 based on points so this will also affect that as well? (if they are mixed)... can you please answer these question and tell me how screwed you are making every server not east... thanks
                              Failure is not Fatal, Success is not Final, what Counts is the Courage to continue on

Comment

Working...
                              X