Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• League of Angels - Cross Server Temporarily Close Announcement 4/16

Dear Heroes and Angels.

The cross-server will be closed due to the adjustment and optimization to it. The new cross-server will be released around this weekend. Later the compensation pack will be added to all servers. Thanks for the support and understanding, and Happy Easter!

Compensation Pack:

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.png
Views:	1
Size:	110.0 KB
ID:	1748522

Best Regards,
    R2Games LoA Ops Team, Vets and Moderators.

Fireblade Ridge S91

Hey this is all fine about crossserver etc but I can not access my server at all...is S91 is down????
    Can a game master please post a thread concerning when this will be fixed and what is the issue ....it has been since before WB with no access at all just stays loading at 99% and yes I have refreshed on several occasions :/

Much Appreciated

Comment

Compensation

Shouldn't you compensate before? We rely on getting vouchers from CS to wager on Domination.
      So now can not do Domination next time. Will compensation take domination wager rewards into
      account too?

Comment

I hope it will fix it for good this time.
        I not mind wait if it does, but why remove the icon ?
        Can't you just close the CS but let icon on for we can access to the shop and refresh our emblem ?

Comment

Originally posted by olliet View Post
          Hey this is all fine about crossserver etc but I can not access my server at all...is S91 is down????
          Can a game master please post a thread concerning when this will be fixed and what is the issue ....it has been since before WB with no access at all just stays loading at 99% and yes I have refreshed on several occasions :/

Much Appreciated
          server s15 has been down for hours also,please get servers up and running

Comment

Again problems in this .. game!

We lose very much: vauchers(no vauchers no wager in domintation no buy in shop..),angel tears ,soulstone,herosouls and this compensation suks we dont need battle honor maybe you
            understand that!
            We need more than battle honor, angel tears, vauchers, soulstone ...
            And is not first time and i think no last time when is broke cross server or another event and compensations always sucks
            we lose very much and they give us allmost nothing and this happens becouse they need more money from as becouse we need to
            buy that thinks!
            Last edited by ursuletu_c; 04-16-2014, 03:29 PM.

Comment

The honor from compensation doesn't work. I collected it but it still shows the same amount of honor i had before that when I go in cross server shop... Everyone else on my server having the same problem too. Also, no vouchers in compensation ? That's kinda bad as cs is pretty much one of the only way to get a few vouchers...

Comment

Originally posted by R27945739 View Post
                The honor from compensation doesn't work. I collected it but it still shows the same amount of honor i had before that when I go in cross server shop... Everyone else on my server having the same problem too. Also, no vouchers in compensation ? That's kinda bad as cs is pretty much one of the only way to get a few vouchers...
                If you try to spend any honor, it will then show the total with the 50k added

Comment

Partial compensation...

I accepted compensation, but did not give me the 50k battle honor.
                  I checked in the CS shop, but I have only the points that I had before
                  s. 94

Comment

convict mairpat

I DONT NEED HONOR ! ineed Vouchers/Tear/Soulstone/

AND I NEED COMPENSATION FOR YOU GEMEVENT !!!!!!!!! BoNUES EVENT FROM WORLD BOSS AND WORLBOS BAWLEVENT !!!!!!!!!!!!! EHERE ARE MY40 SerapthStoenes I MAKE 2% minimum DMG IN BOSS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE ARE THEY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

more compensation

i hope we also get voucher and angel tears for cross server compensation. divine chest usually has some angel tears. and we need voucher to play Angel's Quiz Events and domination wager, feast, host a wedding party,,,

Comment

Originally posted by seleneguo View Post
                        i hope we also get voucher and angel tears for cross server compensation. divine chest usually has some angel tears. and we need voucher to play Angel's Quiz Events and domination wager, feast, host a wedding party,,,
                        Forget about it . First 30 servers had no CS more then month from start and all we got in compensation ... guess what? )))
                        Yeah , some honor and nothing more . )

Comment

lol nice comp to bad when i clamed it i didnt get the honor

Comment

compo lame as hell as always

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Mars View Post
                              Dear Heroes and Angels.

The cross-server will be closed due to the adjustment and optimization to it. The new cross-server will be released around this weekend. Later the compensation pack will be added to all servers. Thanks for the support and understanding, and Happy Easter!

Compensation Pack:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]81840[/ATTACH]

Best Regards,
                              R2Games LoA Ops Team, Vets and Moderators.
                              not only CS down but the SERVER DOWN
                              cant login on S8 anymore
                              loading untill 99%
                              S8-Captive Amora
                              IGN-DWPOHKP
                              Guild Godly-Deputy Leader
                              Alli- BloodAoth-Veteran
                              Br- 6755708

Comment

Working...
                              X