Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

League of Angels - New cross-server come live!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cooldown on cs

Click image for larger version

Name:	cs bug.png
Views:	1
Size:	721.6 KB
ID:	1685583

seems like most of players in s2 got 2,3 or 4hours long cooldown after doing first cs attempt,
    but here is also players who had no problem at all and was able to finish all 3 attempts whitout any problems.

Name: Noragami
    Server: S2-Sylvia's Copse

Comment

cs not working

bug on cs - cannot claim cs war price s11

Comment

my char dissapeared...and when i login i order to choose new char again..

sir, I want to tell if my character on server 107 suddenly disappeared and when I try to log in to the server 107 characters syaa changed its name to "hero" instead of "pandhawa5" and level back so "0" again even though my character is actually level 61 I beg you for GM to check for errors that occurred on my account as soon as possible as soon as possible .. and also I confirmed through my email when done diperbaiki.Thanks so much .. pandukunto@yahoo.com

Comment

my char dissapeared...and when i login i order to choose new char again..

Name:	pandu LOA 107..01.png
Views:	2
Size:	356.0 KB
ID:	1685589

sir, I want to tell if my character on server 107 suddenly disappeared and when I try to log in to the server 107 my characters changed its name to "hero" instead of "pandhawa5" and level back so "0" again even though my character is actually level 61 and this happened after the maintanance server yesterday .. I beg to Mr. GM to check for errors that occurred on my account as soon as possible as soon as possible .. and also I confirmed through my email when done in return to normal .. even though I had spent as much money as $ 60 I hope to buy a diamond sir can appreciate my effort to add to your income and do you know find some money is not easy, so immediately improve my char as before. Thanks so much .. pandukunto@yahoo.com

Comment

Enjoy seeing that once again the euro community is completely ignored once again by the "higher ups"..

First we don't get Cross Dom.. We finally get Cross TA after 4months... and now you take away Cross server war but let every other region have it?

but at least your "working hard" for the euros.. that's what counts.. right?

Comment

Originally posted by R246853581 View Post
              I make first rank and need wait 4 hour for cool down?

Server 4

IGN Camelia
              There's a rule that says each time you play, your CD will be increased for x hours... Just check CS Rules better
              Attached Files
              ||||

Comment

When will come?

when willl mini hustler come?cross server tournament?where is mini client? It ist fair u said that we get this on early april but now the half of month has passed and we didnt get any onf these games????

Comment

Originally posted by DarkCore24 View Post
                  There's a rule that says each time you play, your CD will be increased for x hours... Just check CS Rules better
                  also you should check it better. cd increased for x hours only if you get less than 80pts. if you get more than 80 here should be no cd.

Comment

grrrrr

New Cross server is total bullsnot and unfair...why fix something that ain't friggin broke? CHANGE IT BACK!!

Comment

order utpursd

With the CD time of 9 hours? =( nice. no more chests and honors for me =(
                      and oh, i cant read chinese characters.
                      Character: StarDust
                      Guild: MostWanted
                      Server: S70 - Sacred Elementalis

Comment

Ridiculous!!!

Originally posted by ~StarDust~ View Post
                        With the CD time of 9 hours? =( nice. no more chests and honors for me =(
                        and oh, i cant read chinese characters.
                        Same here... Im sure i passed the min 80pts with 80 mines, 9 kills and 4 assist. But why 9hrs CD????

So I have to do the 3rd at least 20hrs later while CS only open for 12hrs?? This rule is crazy! Better the old CS with crazy BR at least i still can play more than once!
                        Originally posted by Henry Miller
                        There are only three things to be done with a woman. You can love her, suffer for her, or turn her into literature.

QueenKuNika
                        S102-CoolBay
                        Immortals

Comment

Name:	csnwork.png
Size:	478.4 KB
ID:	1685606

icon there but cant join
                          IGN : nogturn
                          Server : S26 Paradisia's Glory
                          Guild: Creators
                          Platform : R2Games

Comment

Bug Mining in CS again

Name:	CS - Bug.jpg
Size:	403.8 KB
ID:	1685609

I mine some ore but don't have credit for me . Check picture and count ore total for 2 team you will see .

Comment

what this lol and whyy??

http://forum.r2games.com/attachment....&thumb=1&stc=1
                              Attached Files

Comment

cs explanation

It might help if we could get a thread or something that explains how the cross server works, especially since the one is like twilight clash. You enter cs and if you dont speak chinese or japanese, you have no idea what you are doing or how scoring works. Might clear a lot of confusion up when someone thinks they get points for mining and really only get points for mining and handing it in at base. Gemi-S38

Comment

Working...
                                X