X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• League of Angels - Dragon Taming & Dragonsoul

Dragon Taming
    Dragon Taming unlocks upon reaching level 60 and is used to obtain Dragonsouls. Obtaining Dragonsouls is similar to obtaining gems in Gemology; there are 5 types of elements: Electro, Wind, Ice, Fire and a wild/random orb. Align 3 or more elements of the same type in a line to eliminate them. For each group eliminated a corresponding elemental Dragonsoul will be produced. If 3 wild/random elemental orbs are aligned, then a random elemental Dragonsoul will be produced. The more elements you clear with each move, the more points you get and the higher the level of the Dragonsouls you will receive.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Loa_0509.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	94.0 KB
ID:	1749319

Auto-eliminate: Spend 250 Diamonds to auto-eliminate and clear all current elements. You can spend 50 Diamonds to lock an unwanted element so that it will not be produced during auto-eliminate.

Dragonsouls
    - Click on the Dragonsoul icon in the bottom right-hand corner of the screen.
    - Each party member has 5 Dragonsoul slots that can be embedded with one Dragonsoul.

Element Bonus Stats
    Electro +HP, +PATK, +PDEF, +MATK, or +MDEF
    Ice +END, +Agility, +Hit, + Crit, or +Dodge
    Fire +END, +Agility, +Hit, + Crit, or +Dodge
    Wind +HP, +PATK, +PDEF, +MATK, or +MDEF
    Players can level up Dragonsouls by combining them with unwanted Dragonsouls of the same element.

Dragonsoul Skills
    - Each Dragonsoul has Element Power points. When the total Element Power of a single party member reaches the required amount, his/her corresponding Dragonsoul Skill will be unlocked.
    - Elemental Power = Dragonsoul Quality * Dragonsoul Level.
    Qualities: Green = 2, Blue = 3, Purple = 4, Orange = 5, Red = 6 and Gold = 7.
    - Each class has 2 sets of Elemental Skills: Radical and Protective. Players can switch the active skill in the Dragonsoul menu at any time.

Dragonsoul Shop

Click image for larger version

Name:	Loa_0509_2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	98.6 KB
ID:	1749320
    - Players can collect Dragonsoul Essence from the Daily Loot menu if his or her daily Dragonsoul points have reached the required amount.
    - Dragonsoul Essence can be used to swap for Epic and Legendary Dragonsouls in the Dragonsoul Shop.

Please note that the above content may be adjusted due to changes in the development plan. Where any discrepancy between game and guide occurs, in-game data shall take precedence.

Best,
    R2Games LoA Ops Team

more bugs inc lol

Comment

The apparently "Doom of Paladins" is out sooner than expected.

Comment

This stuff is confusing for me but look forward to it non the less
        Dont Complain about Wallet Warriors They are the reason these games keep going!!!

Comment

no1 noticed 8,2milion diamonds?

Comment

i know right i want that diamond

Comment

Originally posted by EmperadorDeJade View Post
              The apparently "Doom of Paladins" is out sooner than expected.
              Ive been warned about this to.

Paladin Downgrade

Mage Upgrade

Let's just hope they do some balancing of the classes instead of just adding new content and fixing bugs.
              I am all in on this game.... I will not quit!

Server r2games S40 IGN: Crimsyn LvL: 73 Class: Paladin Rank: Duke ****
              Server r2games S185 IGN: Crimsyn LvL: 70 Class: Ranger Rank: Duke**

Comment

I am still waiting to actually be implemented before i start complaining for the unbalanced warrior/mage dragonsoul skills

Comment

Implemented yes, but this is on other versions already, and from people who have played on those other servers, is what I am basing my information on.

Comment

think claws got the most OP skill ever =D lv3 at 70% reflection dmg to backrow, LOL....

mages at 50% chance of res at lv3
                    warriors is 100% decrease rage by 10 point at lv3

Comment

Yay.... warriors with basically a useless skill. Exciting.

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsyn_S40 View Post
                        Yay.... warriors with basically a useless skill. Exciting.
                        no one said you have to be a warrior
                        Low lvl Mystic at S77

Comment

8.2 diamonds??? holy wow...Gods must be crazy

Comment

they will lower the % rate of shield block on paladins?? err i want to know this paladin downgrade

Comment

is there any difference between match 3 same elemets with match more than that? (ex: 4, 5, 6 or more) in 1 time...? such as at gemology, they give different points and gems generated by matching gems,, more matched at 1 time, beter points and gems generated....

how about at dragon soul element matching? anyone knows?

Comment

Working...
                              X