• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Crimsyn_S40 View Post
    Ive been warned about this to.

Paladin Downgrade

Mage Upgrade

Let's just hope they do some balancing of the classes instead of just adding new content and fixing bugs.
    why complain lol when paladins had the uper hand ya didnt saying allot i belive:OooO

Comment

Hi, I'm Mycroft from s.22...
      I detect a bug about this dragon soul feature today...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Point rank not resetted.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	403.6 KB
ID:	1687327

The dragon taming point prize at the daily loot didn't resetted after 00.00 reset time.
      my point is still zero today, but the 200 and 500 point already collected (which is I supposed I collected ytd and not resetted today)
      please fix this

Comment

Originally posted by EmperadorDeJade View Post
        The apparently "Doom of Paladins" is out sooner than expected.
        It's not paladins "doom". Considering the fact that paladins are the class with highest block/dodge, it's actually a buff for them. Problem is warriors in general because warrior's skill is absolute joke compared to the mage's one. I would be more worried about berserkers because they not only get a shi*ty skill, they have less chance than palas to activate it. But honestly whoever thought these skills must have been on crack cocaine. Max skill - 50% chance to resurrect on 35% HP and 100 rage (seriously?!?) vs some ****** 100% chance to reduce 10 rage (lol...) ONLY if you block/dodge... Is this a joke? April 1st was a month ago, that's not funny at all. So... yea... you're partially right. But it's not "doom of paladins", it's "doom of warriors".

Comment

Paladin's dodge buff and Heal is overpower.

At least this balance a game by a bit.

mage's fireball is ***** bugg, does not fully ignore mdef. messed up.

Hopefully this slightly repairs the imbalance

Comment

Originally posted by iStorM View Post
            Paladin's dodge buff and Heal is overpower.

At least this balance a game by a bit.

mage's fireball is ***** bugg, does not fully ignore mdef. messed up.

Hopefully this slightly repairs the imbalance
            Fireball wasn't ment to ignore mdef completely from start. so its not bugged.
            But yea seems downfall of warriors in this update, when warriors get next to nothing from dragonsoul.

Comment

this is not fair why only from lvl 60

Comment

cs and ta is bugged on s20 good job

Comment

Oh, thank you for awesome skill Blazing Wrath!!! So,my back-row-mates, always dead LONG before me, get the 50 rage? Maybe they respawn as zombies to make some use of that... Compared to what? Seal of forgiveness, 50% reduced angel attack for 2 rounds?! And what the radical skill? Another spit into warrior´s face. 10 points rage reduction against half-guaranteed respawn with full rage. Noone will roll warrior, paladin especially ever again. Good job, thank you. Keep balancing.

Comment

I guess this is to make up for everybody getting much higher mDef via runes, as the mDef bonus opens up way before the pDef bonus?

Seems a little overbalanced, if you ask me (a mage)

Comment

Originally posted by Drakaran View Post
                      It's not paladins "doom". Considering the fact that paladins are the class with highest block/dodge, it's actually a buff for them. Problem is warriors in general because warrior's skill is absolute joke compared to the mage's one. I would be more worried about berserkers because they not only get a shi*ty skill, they have less chance than palas to activate it. But honestly whoever thought these skills must have been on crack cocaine. Max skill - 50% chance to resurrect on 35% HP and 100 rage (seriously?!?) vs some ****** 100% chance to reduce 10 rage (lol...) ONLY if you block/dodge... Is this a joke? April 1st was a month ago, that's not funny at all. So... yea... you're partially right. But it's not "doom of paladins", it's "doom of warriors".
                      when you start talking about Block / Dodge... Dont forget that they already nerfed the **** out of thos 2 skills with the rune system massive improving HIT (lowers the chance of doing a dodge/block), considering theres no dragonsoul that adds block, thats a nerf to that skill.

Also. small bug with the DragonSoul skills, they dont activate when using heroes that requires no rage like Hecate ... atleast i did 15 compares to a friend, never saw it do the reduction to angel dmg 1 single time.

Comment

Outside the already Nerfed Shield Block Skill, Paladins aren't the class with the Highest Dodge/Block... Anybody has the same base stats growth...

1 Warrior DSoul Skill is just worst than the other... Unbelievable.

Comment

Anyone has experience any of the dragon skills triggering?
                          Seems the skills are not implemented yet as I didn't saw one proc of any skills after 50 battles

Comment

Originally posted by Bumelum View Post
                            Anyone has experience any of the dragon skills triggering?
                            Seems the skills are not implemented yet as I didn't saw one proc of any skills after 50 battles
                            Same here. been trying and dying but yet to see a resurect

Comment

never once see that dragon skill works, tried 20 times

Comment

yeah i used all my compares arenas clashes eternals and zodiac no skill activation..
                                Last edited by ArchMagister; 05-10-2014, 08:12 AM. Reason: mispell
                                IGN: GetRekt Alpha server 3 (Stormthrone) Level 60 Rogue ^.^

Beta IGN:GetRekt hoping to roll priest ;D

Comment

Working...
                                X