Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Angels’ World Cup Competition Rescheduling Update 7/4

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

there were to few teams thats why no fights on 3rd day of preliminaries and one day is "Rest day" after today reset there will be another round of top 36 teams from your server will join other server 36 top teams and randomly chosen 16 teams will compete and 4 top will go into knockout stage.
    Freedy (15x Domi Champ, TOP16 CS TT)
    S75 Whitewater Camp
    Mystic lvl 73
    800k BR
    Zodiac: , ,
    Eternal Spire: , ,

Comment

Freedy for mod!

Comment

Well it should be done by Christmas lol.

Comment

i cant loginto this game with my account facebook.

Comment

me too friend

Comment

Originally posted by Freedy89 View Post
              there were to few teams thats why no fights on 3rd day of preliminaries and one day is "Rest day" after today reset there will be another round of top 36 teams from your server will join other server 36 top teams and randomly chosen 16 teams will compete and 4 top will go into knockout stage.
              For what?
              Ur team dont arrive knockout!!!

Look ur Group then u c Chinese Teams all Angels are each 10k BR up more than
              own Servers.
              More boost same Cherubstone,s 70k BR up to the Hero and same Angel Deploeyd we allways second Hit.
              Think there Aegis higher that own.

So for what we need CS when not same can arrive?

Example Victoriana Guardian BR:

own Server: 227.993
              Chinese: 238.643
              Last edited by Nelee80; 07-05-2014, 09:30 AM.

Comment

Dear GM, why 2 days ago until now i could not be opened LOA at facebook, please explanation to me and fix that thanks. *The server closed the connection without sending any data.*

Comment

Dear GM, why 2 days ago until now i could not be opened LOA at facebook, please explanation to me and fix that thanks. *The server closed the connection without sending any data.*

Comment

Originally posted by R274944173 View Post
                    LOA Facebook app was shutdown, you can login from r2games using your facebook account details and continue playing.
                    | | |

Comment

Another problem with the Angel Cup is that the timing was messed up too. We all had to play on Chinese time zone...which means 1 am and later for us here in Eastern Standard Time zone....ridiculous. Luckily...I was able to stay up a bit late because I took vacation this week....now you reschedule and I will be back to work. So while the Chinese can re-order their teams for competition (at reasonable afternoon times), myself and alot of others won't be able to stay up from 1 am to 5:30 am to participate properly. It's been a disaster and disappointment all around.

IGN: MizUndrstd
                      Server: s4
                      Guild: HelloKitty

Comment

This has probably been one of the worst run events in my history as a gamer (and I have been gaming for 15 years). The event put us up against people we had no chance to beat, that had superior equipment, gems, and items in general, the timing was retarded,plagued with problems from the very first day. Was there a point in this competition? Or were you guys just trying to show us what we will be like when we reach level 80, and to make us spend more on these ridiculously over priced heros

Comment

Yea you are absolutely right

Comment

yes it was a pretty horrible and humiliating experience

big turn off
                            it's all failing faster than I can lower my standards

Comment

Working...
                            X