Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

League of Angels - New Hero: Amazon Hunter

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• League of Angels - New Hero: Amazon Hunter

The Amazon Hunter is an expert hunter that knows no equal in the art of jungle warfare. Her powerful lance is used to keep her enemies at a distance while she unleashes her onslaught. She is said to have been raised amongst the animals of the jungle, thus the reason for her fierce, animal-like killer instincts.

Click image for larger version

Name:	jungle lancer.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	455.1 KB
ID:	1752304

Class: Hunter
    Position: Striker
    Skill: Death Throw – Deals (240% PATK +800) damage to a single target, ignores defense, has a 6% chance to deal double damage (in addition to CRIT damage). Afterwards increases the Jungle Hunter’s CRIT rate by 32%; lasts 2 turns.

Attributes:

Click image for larger version

Name:	lancer.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	29.0 KB
ID:	1752306

wow can 1 hit main char lol

Comment

She is like Night Sentinel????? o.O
      Server:S35 Asraels Grasp
      IGN:asdasd
      class:Berekster

Comment

no matter how good orange hero.... orange is still orange man dont forget that

Comment

who said it's an Orange Hero? they may have made her a Ruby
          S4 Emerald Peaks--ShadowBound
          S56 Starcrest Mountains--League of Angels

To the Steadfast go the spoils of victory through diligence and a sharp sword.

Comment

Originally posted by ochhaa View Post
            no matter how good orange hero.... orange is still orange man dont forget that
            she is ruby lol

Comment

Originally posted by andreicde View Post
              she is ruby lol
              Nope she is a cash cow rank

Comment

i think it would be nice if atleast this hero be for free

Comment

Originally posted by R248768305 View Post
                  i think it would be nice if atleast this hero be for free
                  lol good one. This one was cash to get in cn server.

Comment

well it's a cashers game they making it impossible for F2P ppl

Comment

there game there rules.
                      Server Phoebe [S179]
                      IGN: NamI

------> Check me out !

Comment

This hero (similar to night sentinel), along with the dark legionaire (similar to king o'bones) and 2 more heros (a healer similar djinnie and 1 supporter similar to nereida) are suposed to be the new Starry Tavern (Lvl 65) heros, which are suposed to be free (all of them costing 1500 ruby herosouls). And I really hope they do not change what was originaly intended and release them on Enigma Tavern for cashers only, otherwise a lot of people will be quiting the game, myself included.
                        Last edited by R233723226; 07-03-2014, 12:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by R233723226 View Post
                          This hero (similar to night sentinel), along with the dark legionaire (similar to king o'bones) and 2 more heros (a healer similar djinnie and 1 supporter similar to nereida) are suposed to be the new Starry Tavern (Lvl 65) heros, which are suposed to be free (all of them costing 1500 ruby herosouls). And I really hope they do not change what was originaly intended and release them on Enigma Tavern for cashers only, otherwise a lot of people will be quiting the game, myself included.
                          It wont happen.......

Comment

Originally posted by R233723226 View Post
                            u better start quitting now
                            your friendly neighborhood Battousai

habang ikay tulog akoy gising nakabantay sayo..

Comment

quitting is good then they wont have to spend so much on dead servers and charge $500 for toilet paper in their staff toilet.

Make game 20% of current price, recycle dead servers into merged ones. Duh.
                              Last edited by CinDyLo; 07-03-2014, 06:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X