Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 5th Cross-Server Tournament Begins on July 9th!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 5th Cross-Server Tournament Begins on July 9th!

5th Cross-server Tournament

Click image for larger version

Name:	shop.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	75.6 KB
ID:	1752672

Duration
    : July 9 to 13, 10:00 am to 10:00 pm (server time)
    Server: S1 to S196
    Description: The 5th League of Angels Cross Server Tournament will start on July 9th in all servers. Elite warriors of each server will have a chance to compete with their counterparts from the same time zone for the championship in the 7-day tournament. The prizes may include Victoriana Figurine, Victoriana's Icon, Lvl. 60 and 70 Mythic Equipment Print, special Flair, Prestige, Gold, etc.
    Note: The figurine is only available to the Champion with highest BR of the entire tournament.

Click here for rules and details.

Victoriana Figurine .... Hmmmmm

Comment

Originally posted by 2EASY4PLAYBOY View Post
      damn playboy again....lol

Comment

Thank you for the Event posting 1 day b4 the Event. Thank you very much.

Comment

top 20 000 again...
          Lord 'de la juNk'

Comment

Originally posted by 2EASY4PLAYBOY View Post
            OMG, nice !!!!
            Low lvl Mystic at S77

Comment

Doesn't matter if there is a cross server tournament for us on S174- Copper Coast. Cross Server has been busted for a week here. Most days we can't even get in, Join button is disabled. The two days the button worked, you can't "Collect" anything after the battle. Multiple tickets have been submitted in the last week, but I guess nobody really cares @ R2. We received a Compensation reward for the 1st day it was broken..... nothing since then... no fix, no compensation. Support Tickets from lots of people also haven't helped. Hope everyone else enjoys their Victorianas and prints.

Comment

Description: The 5th League of Angels Cross Server Tournament will start on July 8th in all servers.

and they say the 9th in the title......

Comment

So, Cross Tournament is 8th or 9th. Any Mod able to confirm ?

Comment

Originally posted by hexorz View Post
                    So, Cross Tournament is 8th or 9th. Any Mod able to confirm ?
                    9th july 10:00 Server Time
                    | | |

Comment

cool i can finally get a royal gear :P
                      League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
                      Magus Rynd

Comment

how many royal marks if you end top 20 top 50 top 100 or what ever i cannot find the correct info about that
                        know taht at place 78 last time it was 250 so i wonder what is the rest

Comment

oh its ok now
                          Last edited by R2770413; 07-08-2014, 09:02 PM. Reason: oh its ok now

Comment

Originally posted by LeWatcher View Post
                            Doesn't matter if there is a cross server tournament for us on S174- Copper Coast. Cross Server has been busted for a week here. Most days we can't even get in, Join button is disabled. The two days the button worked, you can't "Collect" anything after the battle. Multiple tickets have been submitted in the last week, but I guess nobody really cares @ R2. We received a Compensation reward for the 1st day it was broken..... nothing since then... no fix, no compensation. Support Tickets from lots of people also haven't helped. Hope everyone else enjoys their Victorianas and prints.
                            Once again, no response to any of our support tickets. I have heard from at least 8 people that have turned in tickets, some everyday and R2 does not respond to any of the tickets. WE DO NOT HAVE CROSS SERVER ON S174!!!!!
                            You've got the time to roll out a 200th server, but you can't take the time to support the 199 that you already have cracker-jack code on. How many tickets do we have to turn in before we even get a "we hear you" response?

Comment

well its the 9th and its 15 mins till 10am on my server (44) and the CS tourny is no where to be seen

Comment

Working...
                              X