Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For all asking for a merge keep in mind it isnt a panacea for all your woes you just get new ones. Speaking as one from a merged server let me give you a view of what you have to look forward to..before the merge 2 dominate guild,3 just under them, world boss lasted for 15 minutes it was the same for the other server that merged with us. So there should be 10 active guilds right if the merge worked? Now 2 months later 2 dominate guilds and 1 just under them and world boss in total lasts maybe 5 minutes 2 hits each person. It didnt effect my guild so much as it is one of the top ones in fact has pushed my members to really hustle to improve. However other small guilds were chewed up spit out and shaken up causing a massive exodus of players from the merged server. So although it did some good to be merged I think as a whole it has hurt both servers in the long run as more left than stayed. Just be prepared to complain about new issues.
    Chandri
    Assyrians S18/UA8

Comment

• Please Merge S148 we have 2 guilds left and out of those 2 maybe 10 players are active. during WB we get 10-15 players. This is everyday so its getting boring

Comment

• thank you for finally merging server 66
        IGN: Azio

Server: S66: Boreal Woods

Guild: Chaos

Comment

• ty, and look forward to updates, upgrades, and packages.... should be fun.

For all those that complain, change for the sake of change is never good, but this seems like the right thing to do. If some leave, then they were on the verge anyway. Accept it as a way to help improve the game. Join in or jump out, either way, action.
          Last edited by Jambay; 07-16-2014, 07:52 PM.

Comment

• PLEASE MERGE SERVER 145.. PLEASE MERGE Server 145..

PLEASE MERGE ASAP

THANK YOU

Comment

• Originally posted by Chandri View Post
              For all asking for a merge keep in mind it isnt a panacea for all your woes you just get new ones. Speaking as one from a merged server let me give you a view of what you have to look forward to..before the merge 2 dominate guild,3 just under them, world boss lasted for 15 minutes it was the same for the other server that merged with us. So there should be 10 active guilds right if the merge worked? Now 2 months later 2 dominate guilds and 1 just under them and world boss in total lasts maybe 5 minutes 2 hits each person. It didnt effect my guild so much as it is one of the top ones in fact has pushed my members to really hustle to improve. However other small guilds were chewed up spit out and shaken up causing a massive exodus of players from the merged server. So although it did some good to be merged I think as a whole it has hurt both servers in the long run as more left than stayed. Just be prepared to complain about new issues.
              Bingo saw it coming. Its all happening again just like in Wartune. The worst is the older server have higher lvl players than the newer server that merged hence the newer server players get pushed aside and the powerful guilds get to pick and choose who they want in their guilds. Hence all the free players that does not own super gear or slackers that is not powerful enough get pushed to 1 corner. As time pass these players that are pushed to 1 corner either kiss up and become pawns just to fill up the numbers for 1 of the dominating guilds, formed hermit guilds and play with themselves with little or no benifits from twilight and guild or just left . Hence why some of us from S5X had insist not to be added into the merging list.

Comment

• when are you gonna merge S90 - Deathshadelair ? We've been posting and asking like anything but yet it's still not yet merge. The server is so dead right now and people's just keeps on making Alt Player just so can do TA, TD / Inferno.
                IGN: Shivaa
                Server: S90 - Deathshade Lair

Comment

• Originally posted by R228555958 View Post
                  Bingo saw it coming. Its all happening again just like in Wartune. The worst is the older server have higher lvl players than the newer server that merged hence the newer server players get pushed aside and the powerful guilds get to pick and choose who they want in their guilds. Hence all the free players that does not own super gear or slackers that is not powerful enough get pushed to 1 corner. As time pass these players that are pushed to 1 corner either kiss up and become pawns just to fill up the numbers for 1 of the dominating guilds, formed hermit guilds and play with themselves with little or no benifits from twilight and guild or just left . Hence why some of us from S5X had insist not to be added into the merging list.
                  go joining the strongest guild.
                  Low lvl Mystic at S77

Comment

• Server 145 is a dead Server please merge our server thanks......

Comment

• it's good thing with this merge but...how manny active players on other server? if in 2 server merged are 30 ppl on it's ok? u have 200 servers...merge 4-5 servers once, not 2 where r 30 ppl on max. most of time..

Comment

• how long will be take to finish this merge on s51?

Comment

• i don`t know if i am offtopic, but i really need to know when we will have the hero upgrade and gem master events back on. ty

Comment

• my server very hard to done td, inferno n team arena -_-, s99

Comment

• It's like a child when it learns a new word and can't stop using it. Or a broken record. "merge, merge, merge"

So I have to browse through 12 pages of mostly useless posts to see if there's information I need - when will the servers be back online and will my mail disappear? What are the experiences of other players whose servers went through this process?

Comment

• Thanks for the Merge. what is the new name for [S72, S76 and S77]? do we log in the same way?

Comment

Working...
                                X