This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah taurus nightmare is broken.
    damage/healing rage skill always active for the mobs. no need for it to go to 100% after the first trigger.
    League of Angels
    ChaosBlade Level 96 Berserker
    Server 13 "Valkyrie's Call"
    10.6 Million+ BR
    The Free Ruby Hero's, Fame Hunter, MoD, Earth Shaker, Amazon Hunter, Bloodsucker + Many More

Crystal Saga
    (J4)Chaosblade Level 147 Eidolon Knight
    Too many Pets

“Life is nothing without a little chaos to make it interesting.”

Comment

hahahah, its not supposed to be easy. I cant pass taurus in nightmare. Just gives everyone another thing to work on building br and party up to beat.

Comment

old zodiac was better , this one sux

Comment

I might be mistaken but there is no clear information on the method(s) of getting zodiac blessing(s). Pls advise, thank you.

Comment

you can access the zodiak blessings once you pass the aries on nightmare level. each one you pass has an blessing you can activate once you kill the boss.

Comment

events for cashers ugh

Comment

thanks Gemmi

Comment

what i want to know is just a thing;

there are a bunch of blessing that say stuff like (aries for example) "incease all units' damage in the field by 8%"

i mean...in the field...?..both teams??
                  My Game, My Colors, My Guild

Comment

First off, i want to apologize if any thing in this comment is rude but seriously...

Originally posted by RRYGO View Post
                    what i want to know is just a thing;

there are a bunch of blessing that say stuff like (aries for example) "incease all units' damage in the field by 8%"

i mean...in the field...?..both teams??
                    did you really just ask that question?? hahahahaha. It wouldnt be a blessing or anything positive that people would want if it increased stats to both teams in a fight...hahahahahahahhahahaahhahahahaha. "all units" refers to your whole party and "in the field" refers to in battle. Just like mount buffs/skills and halo buffs only appear and increase stats in battle.

Comment

Working...
                    X